6

Jennie is just roaming around the city. It is her favorite after all, it's her hobby. The beautiful houses, the flower gardens, the red, yellow and green light of traffic, street foods, and those rich people is her favorite. She is wearing just a normal white and red dress but she looks like a butterfly, the way she is walking, is amazing.

She is a happy soul. No one can make her unhappy. She always shines like the sun. She doesn't know what happened to her father and mother, about that maid Seon. She never thinks about it. She always wants to  forget the past. For her, the past is the past, for the past there is no space in the present and the future.

She loves her brother. He is the only one in this whole world that she can proudly say that he is my brother or family. No one can take him from her.

She remembers those days when she lived in a big mansion with her parents and her brother Juhang. There were so many maids who always tried to make her happy. The maid Seon, who was really close to her and her brother, who always gave them everything that they wanted. But now it seems like she hates him, no it's not hate, she wants to forget him. But yes there was a time when she used to miss them, those smiling faces but their smiling faces always gave her pain. So now she doesn't miss them and for this she is happy.

"So my Seoul is beautiful" she says while looking at the wall which is totally covered by many posters. "Model to those criminals all are on the same platform".....she laughs. Suddenly her smile is dropped. She is looking at a poster.
.
.
.
'Audition for YG entertainment '
.
.
.
"By the way I don't have much money to join" she sighed. She feels that she is not only who is interested in this poster but someone beside her who is also reading it with a serious face.

Chaeyoung doesn't want to work at that café again so she is trying to find a store where she can work there and have some money. But it looks like in this capital Seoul she can't find a job. She does not have much money to pay for her apartment. Suddenly a street photographer approached her. He is definitely amazed by her beauty.

"Miss can i have some pictures of yours?" He asked her in a normal tone. It looks like he is really interested in photography or maybe with the beautiful lady who is standing there. She is not really happy  about it but she doesn't want to break his heart by saying 'no'. 

"Aah sure"
.
.
.
.
"Your beauty is not a joke"

Chaeyoung just gives her a little smile and takes her own path. So the brown hair is gone. She dyed her hair into a purple blond. She is matching her short skirt with her hair colour. Her long milky legs are also stunning. Now she is waiting to cross the road. Why is everything so difficult for her in this world?

Suddenly her gaze falls somewhere. She noticed that a girl is reading a poster really in a loud voice. She can hear that she is reading about an audition. And on the other hand Jennie is busy reading the poster. Oooh really? It was Chaeyoung's dream to become an idol but now she is not interested. But for this loud voice she wanted to look at this . And then she realizes that it is not a simple audition. It is a 'Golden audition'.

The girl who is standing beside her is now looking at her. Chaeyoung also gives  her a glance. Jennie says"So you like to be a part of this?" Chaeyoung now looks at her." Yes" she replied. But Jennie rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung feels annoyed by it and she hates this. "Why did you roll your eyes?" She asked her. Jennie simply  answered her "because you are rich and rich can do anything they want but I'm not because I'm not rich ?!" Chaeyoung is shocked. After a long time someone called her rich...but of course it is a mistake. "I'm not rich miss, look at this, it is a 'Golden audition ' and so I'm happy" she is really happy. Her eyes are shining but it seems like the other one is not happy about it. " What are you trying to say?" Jennie is not understanding why this girl is happy for this 'Golden audition '. Chaeyoung realizes that Jennie doesn't know about 'Golden audition'. She hummed a little then said "Golden audition means you don't have to pay anything and also you don't have to be a trainee. If you've passed the audition, it means you become an idol directly and it means your talent is enough for them."

This made Jennie's eyes wider than before. "Are you talented enough for them?" Chaeyoung added. She is totally in shock. A minute later she replied "Of course I'm good at dancing and also at singing.....i used to learn singing lessons from my mother."

Edit~ to my new readers, actually there were photos of Jennie and Chaeyoung but for some issues it makes the reader difficult to read the other pages. And I also couldn't fix it. And the pictures were deleted by themselves.