48

Taehyung is on the beach. The cold wind, the sky with a bright moon and dozens of stars......he feels comfortable here. They are still young, at this age, they had to take their responsibility as a mafia gang leader, and their idol life. Taehyung and Jungkook are the last hires of the Kim family. But Taehyung doesn't have to look at their business, Jungkook deals with it. Just sometimes Taehyung helps him.

In this outside world, they are idols. They have to practice dancing and singing for hours and hours. Along with it, they have to practice martial arts, shooting, fighting.........life is not easy for them.

He remembers the old days, when they were still young.......Jimin and Seokjin always came into their mansion and told his grandfather to teach them how to fight. Because these little four kids were in love with those guns that their bodyguards held in their arms. And at last Jungkook and Taehyung's grandfather trained them. Jimin and Seokjin are really close to them. They are just like brothers.

But suddenly his thoughts froze. His whole body becomes cooler than before. Today, Seokjin ignored them for Jisoo. How can he do that for a girl who just came into his life!?!?

After a while sitting on the beach he lead his feet to go somewhere else. Those thoughts are disturbed him. He doesn't want to think about it. When he move his head his eyes falls on a female figure. Her body is small, she is sitting but he can see her waist is slim and those hair are not strange for him. He can feel the smell, he can feel the warmth, he can feel her sob. Yes, he doesn't look at her face but he can feel everything about this lady. His soul wants to look at her face, for why?..............just to wipe her tears.

He walk a few step closer to her back body and called out,

"Chaeng"

The female figure slowly lit up her head from her lap. Her eyes are red, it seems like the tears are trying to ruin her milky face.

"Why are you here?" This is the only question she can ask him. The distance between them is so far, that they can't talk like others.

"Just........" Then Taehyung comes infront of her. He let his knees touch the sand.

"It's cold, let's go somewhere else. I know why you are here." Wiping her tears he said with his deep and husky voice. He thought that Chaeyoung would push his hands but she didn't. But he has no idea that this husky voice can melt this sharp knife that sitting infront of him. Chaeyoung doesn't say anything. After a few seconds she spoke,

"You should be with your Seokjin hyung......haha....your hyung find a lover." She said with a smile. But Taehyung know that this is not a smile, it is a glimpse of her pain.

"Why you are not there to celebrate? Your Jisoo finds a man." He talk back with a cool manner. But suddenly Chaeyoung stand up.

"I'm going somewhere, and yeah don't follow me." Taehyung could say anything, but she left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"B....bos...boss.....we can't do." The girl said. It is the fourth time she is saying this with that shaking voice.

"Look....... I'm telling you to F*CK THE LIGHTS OFF....... can't you hear?"

Didn't wasting a little time they all run to switch off the all lights of their secret place. No one has the courage to say something to Chaeyoung. They also can't inform the other three because they have no rights to do that, only if they ask, they can say it.

Chaeyoung sit on her leather chair. She really like darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand Taehyung is on a bar. Not much people are here. But why? He is thinking the same. Then his gaze fell on the table.

He is shocked by seeing them here. He knows that Shinci and Leeno are the second hand of George. They all know about this because they found it on George's secret file with their photos. Taehyung looks around the bar. Checking if someone following him or not.