14

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Leeno everything will be fine right?"  His face is shining for some reason. He is asking his friend again and again the same question. His eyes are blinking. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Of course Shinci everything is fine. No one can destroy our plans. At this time I just see money..........and those fucking idiot's dead body..........their blood and blood"

Leeno's eyes become darker. He is sitting at his black sofa. Sinchi takes  a glass of drink.

There are so many papers are on the table. Some of them are business and also some photos of many people. They are enjoying their own accompany.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tomorrow is the day of audition. Jisoo and Lisa both are done with their practices. Jisoo's vocal and Lisa's dance........no one can break it. Juu is proud of them. She is totally impressed by these two girls.

Jisoo sits on her bed. Today's moon looks different. Those memories that she can't forget rushes towards her brain again. The day when her father died. But that was not the time to cry, just run....run and run. The necklace her father bought for her is still hanging in her neck.

She knows her mother is not died on the fire. This is murder. Someone killed her, someone takes her mother from her.........very far that she never can reach.

No one knows about her real identity. Yes she is the daughter of the "Black pearl" company's CEO. Her mom was the member of one of the biggest mafia gang. But no one knows about her.

Who is she? Who is Kim Jisoo?
Kim Jisoo or Kim Sooya? Who are they ? Are they twins or friends?

No there is no Sooya no Jisoo. The main thing is they are same. Jisoo is Kim Sooya. In the mafia world, Kim Hansu's one and only daughter is Kim Sooya. They don't know who Jisoo is. They only know about Sooya. They don't know how she looks like?

On the other hand Lalisa closed her eyes waiting for the audition. Of course she was not interested but now for Juu she has to do it.