The real mission

"Let's be stronger than before" Chaeyoung said. They all nodded. Jennie and Jimin are already headed to America. Lisa and Taehyung are ready to go to Thailand. On the other hand Chaeyoung and Jungkook are ready to go to Korea along with Jisoo and Seokjin.

Flashback

Some  little piece of paper is on the table. Chaeyoung looks at them.

"Are you all okay with it? If not then I'll tell Ms. Fuyei to........" Lisa cuts her sentence, "it's okay".

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin took only one from those four pieces of papers. Jimin got Jennie, Seokjin got Jisoo, Taehyung got Lisa and last Jungkook got Chaeyoung.

End of flashback

So Lisa and Taehyung become partners and Chaeyoung and Jungkook.

"By the way, take care of them...." Lisa looks at Jungkook and Seokjin with death glare.

"What is that? We know what to do...." Jungkook said ignoring her gaze.
.
.
.
.
.
24 hours later

"Why our rooms are so far. I can't stay like this." Jimin complained and placed his chin on Jennie's shoulder. Jennie smile at him.

"We are not here to spend time together." Jennie said stepping away from Jimin, while looking at the outside of the window. Jimin looks at her. But his playful gaze changed after looking at the serious aura in her face.

"Hmm, yes I can understand....but for this you will ignore me?" He asked her. His voice was serious. His heart is beating and also scared to lose her again. But Jennie doesn't feel his fear this time. She only can see her mission, to kill Shinci and leeno. She replied with a cold tone,

"What are you saying by ignoring you........I just have to fullfill my aim, I can't waste my time Jimin. This mission is my life."

Jimin lowered his head. He knows her very well. He knows that she suffered so much for those two. But she also has to accept the happiness which is trying to hug her in the present.

"Mission or me?" He asked. He asked with a warm smile so that she doesn't take it so deeply. Jennie looks at him.

"Mission" she said.

Jimin can't sleep. His heart is heavy right now. After hearing her words he feels that he is not that special to her. But he is praying that her aim will fulfill. He will do everything for their revenge.

"I know, you are rough. I know you are also struggling. I know all of your pain. But............at least you can say some soft words, Jennie. I really can't live without you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The temperature looks not so good. Lisa and Taehyung are looking at the floor, thinking.....'why in this big city two rooms are not available?' ....Yes, they have to spend the same room.

"Aaah.........Why? Why? Why?" Lisa said and put her head under the pillows. Taehyung glared at her.

"Am I happy with you? If you were Jennie and Jisoo then I can sleep peacefully but you.........ah" Taehyung said while throw a pillow from the sofa. Lisa looks at him.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked her. Because slow motion Lisa is mysterious......he knows it very well.

"What about Chaeyoung? Why you just mentioned Jennie and Jisoo hah?........Does this name give you goosebumps?" Lisa smirked watching Taehyung's sudden change of his temper.