4

The whole Busan is celebrating the winter vacation. There are no colourful flowers. No butterflies. But still it looks so precious. The sea is also enjoying this winter with a cold wind. There are some little kids who are smiling so freely in their parents arms. The tourists are here, there and everywhere. Just like the city, the people's smiles are also precious. The sun tries to give comfort physically and the moon tries to give them the inner calmness. But there are many people in this city that don't have that peace anymore, not a single smile. Life is not easy like a tv show, It's not a drama. Long haired, deep eyes, strawberry lips, beautiful hands are still at the corner, looking at the sky. She is wearing a white dress, a normal one, but she looks really good. This dress suits her perfectly.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Go, take the others". The man is shouting at her but, she is still there at her position, looking at the sky, she doesn't care.

"Hmm, sorry.....today I'll do the dishes for you"

It is 8pm. The long haired girl is still there at the same café. Few customers are left. She is doing her job perfectly when someone stops her. "I think you should go now". But the girl is not happy. "But I'm doing everything perfectly, and for those people you always do this to me." She knows that if the manager tells her to go, it means no money. She is broken but at the same time she is angry. "Park Chaeyoung takes care of the mouth" the manager is shaking. He is also angry at her. Chaeyoung is helpless. She knows no one hears hers. She is in pain and the pain is so deep. The other people are now looking at them. Those monsters dirty eyes are on her body. Chaeyoung can't utter a word. She just wants to run away from this.

"God.........."

"I'm your child right?"

"Then why do I feel so lonely....not lonely but alone?"

Chaeyoung is crying hard at the beach. The waves are calm. Looks like they also want to listen to her. Her long hair is now free. The wind is the only one who tries to give her a hug. Her eyes are swallowing. Tears are hugging her face. But no......she is lonely, alone. Her footprints are in pain. She can't hold her tears anymore. She is not strong enough to hold it.

"Ha..ha..haaaaahaaa.hahaha"
She is laughing. Laughing like a crazy girl.

"I know God I'm your child. And you want me to be strong. So look, I'm strong. I'll never cry again in pain God, never. There is no pain in this world. No one can hurt me. No one."

Her eyes are now deep and dark. Deep and dark are always dangerous together. She leaves the beach with a new life. This life can change everything and everyone.
.
.
.
.
.
This is the beginning. 4 angels to 4 devils