57

It's only three months later.... everything has changed. Chaeyoung lost her memories, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa also forget everything about their past. Seokjin, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung deeply jump on their idol life. There are no 'Black Angles'...no 'Kill x me' organisation.

"So....what do you think about them?" The man asked.

"They are world class celebrities......" Jennie replied. The man looks at her.

"What happened to you Jennie Kim? They are not celebrities mind it. For you they are just a mission."
.
.
.
.
.
.
The man walk out of the room. His anger changes into fear and concern. It's the first time after three months Kim Jennie is hesitant to kill someone. And that someone is his biggest enemy.

"Do you still remember them Jennie?" The man entered the room.....~Leader Taehyi.

"Jen...." Jisoo said and look at her. Jennie also.

"Jisoo, I don't know why said it. I have no intention to save those seven guys, but just......"

"Com'n boss is really mad about it......we definitely have to kill them." Lisa said. And they hided to their own rooms.

In Jennie's room

A drop of tears roll on her fair face.

"Is that all your plans? Why? Why people always betrayal to us? Another truth, another heartbreak, another chapter of our life...... That's all."

Yes, she is still remember everything. She never lost her memories. Not only her but Lisa and Jisoo also. They just wanted to know who did all of that and why. Then they find out that Taehyi, Leeno, Shinci.....the three of them were playing with them,Then they find out that their real aim is to destroy 'Black Angles' and 'Kill x me' organisation.........but no, today they find out that Taehyi wants to kill Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin. Why? But they can't do anything against them, they can just act as they don't know them.

On the other hand Chaeyoung, she is thinking why Jennie said something like this. There is no chance that she is their fan..........Yeah, she has really lost her memory...3 months ago.