41

"Hey I think I know you." Seokjin said pointing his middle finger to a body guard. The body guard comes towards him and he moves his hand to punch Seokjin but Seokjin grabs his hand and covers his face with a handkerchief. And in a few seconds he falls on the ground. But more guards come towards him with knives. This time Seokjin showed them his real ability.

"Seokjin, are you ok?" Jisoo asks him. Because Jisoo can't hear his voice.

"Ok, just finished with these bulls." He said.

Jimin is on the sixth floor. He is looking for security guards to kill them. But no one is here.

"Taehyung and Chaeyoung did you guys kill all of the guards of the sixth floor?" He asked.

"No. Jimin doesn't show them that you are there. Just hide somewhere." Taehyung said. Jimin and the rest of them understand why he is saying this.

"Got it."

But Taehyung feels that someone on his back. He tried to move his head but the man said,

"Don't move." Everyone heard this voice.

"Taehyung...... Taehyung, why you're not saying anything. I'm going." Chaeyoung said. She is walking fast, make sure that no one knows her existence. At last Chaeyoung find Taehyung. A man is pointing a gun on his head. She hides herself behind the wall and tries to give a hint to him.  And hopefully he got the hint. He moved his eyes.

"Who are you?" The man asked him.

"I'm just a little boy." ~Taehyung

"Tell me who you are?" ~the man

"Ok...I'm...at first tell me who you are?" Taehyung is trying his best to divert him.

Chaeyoung walks to the room following Taehyung's hint. And she sees the whole room is different. Her eyes lie on the main door. She used the card, and entered George's main office.

"Here" Chaeyoung said. Hearing this Jisoo said,

"Lisa, Jungkook, Seokjin hide somewhere and be ready to come back."

Chaeyoung doesn't try to find the file because the file was on his table. She took it and left the room.

Taehyung is fighting with that man. So he is in charge of George's main office!! But this man is so strong and his skills are very powerful.

"Jimin, come to the top floor and Seokjin also." Chaeyoung called them. But suddenly another man comes and throws a knife towards her. Chaeyoung moved from her place and caught the knife.

"Give the file back." The man said.

"No." It is her only  reply.

They both are too strong to handle and holding the file Chaeyoung can't fight with them properly. So she and Taehyung tried to run away. The men are really not that easy, they are still running to their back. But suddenly Chaeyoung and Taehyung stopped. The two men also stopped and then started to laugh at them because there are two lifts behind them and those are useless.

"You think, you can escape from us?" One said.

Chaeyoung and Taehyung look at each other. Chaeyoung handed the file to Taehyung.

Chaeyoung and the two men are fighting. Every time Chaeyoung tries to confuse them by her quick move. And at last she succeeded, she gave a cut on one's shoulder.  Taehyung smirks and puts the file in his shirt, he also starts to fight with them. Chaeyoung keeps doing the same process and gives a glance to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded as a response. Grabbing his knife Taehyung smoothly threw it towards the man. The knife enters his body and he falls on the ground with a loud thud.

Chaeyoung and Taehyung both look at the other one who is still there with the cut on his shoulder. But the man takes out a gun and points at them. He continuously shoots at them. Seokjin, Jimin, Lisa and Jungkook can hear these gun shots. Jimin and Seokjin don't go to the top floor because suddenly many guards came to them and they had to manage with them all.

"Chae, Taehyung shoot him. The gun shots already alert everyone." Jennie said.

The man is in fear, that's why he is shooting everywhere. Chaeyoung and Taehyung also know about it. Pulling out his gun Taehyung pointing it towards the man, and in a second the bullet passed from his head.

"Yesssss, run...run fast" Jisoo and Jennie both said. Killing all guards who come on their path, at last Chaeyoung, Jimin, Seokjin meet Lisa and Jungkook at the third floor. Jisoo and Jennie drive the cars near the building.

Chaeyoung, Jimin, Seokjin Taehyung, Lisa and Jungkook are running towards the wall. They are now out of the building. The guards are running towards them and keep shooting. Jennie and Jisoo's car is waiting just next to the wall. They can hear those loud gun shots. They are feeling numb. Jennie is feeling uncontrolled. Chaeyoung and Lisa are there. They are keep eyeing on the wall. Their precious persons are there, fighting with hundreds of gun shots.

But they are the leaders of the most dangerous gangs, how can those guards catch them? They all succeed in jumping the wall. Chaeyoung, Taehyung and Jimin in Jennie's car and Jungkook, Lisa and Seokjin in Jisoo's car.

"No one gets hurt right?" Jennie said still looking at the road.

"Nah." Chaeyoung replied breathing heavily.

"Jimin why you were not answering me?" Jennie asks him.

"When?"

"When you were fighting with someone......I was so scared." She said placing her hand on her chest. Jimin doesn't answer her question. He is just thinking that, the way Jennie is driving..... it's crazy..... She is a pro at driving.

"Lisa, you're fine?" Jisoo asks.

"Yes....." Lisa replied.

"It's alright."

"You know....I'm feeling dizzy and wet. And a little hurt on my back." Seokjin said. Jungkook, Lisa who is sitting near to him looks at him. Jisoo is confused about what he is trying to say.

Lisa's eyes wide open looking at Seokjin's back.

"Seokjin..." She shouts his name. Both Jungkook and Jisoo were shocked by her sudden shout.

"He got a shot on his back."

"Hyung....." Jungkook looks at him then his back. The blood is on his black blazer. Jisoo's heart skipped a beat. She doesn't know what happened with her she just can't drive. She called Jungkook and exchange their sits.