39

This time Jennie comes out of the car.

"Hey, why are you scolding them? They are just kids." She said looking at the man. The man looks at her.

"You crazy bitch....." The man said take out his gun from his pocket. Jennie is just looking at him. Chaeyoung and Taehyung are sitting in the car because Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jisoo know that Jennie can handle hundreds of men like them.

Those four assistants are still thinking that Jimin and the others are kids. So one of them points his gun towards Jennie. And Jennie takes some more steps towards him.

"Hey, what do you think of us? We can shoot you." The man said to Jennie. But Jennie is still walking at him.

"Wait, let me use my perfume first." Jennie pouts and says cutely. Her change makes the man confused. But before he could think of something, Jennie sprayed her perfume on his face. And in a second he fell on the ground.

"Stop moving." Jennie shouts at the other three. Then she looks at Jisoo and the others.

"Hmm perfect. These dresses suit us four perfectly."  Lisa said looking at herself and  Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin who are now ready to enter the building. They took all documents and their passwords from them.

"Guys, we know we are the enemies but please don't die ok. Be careful.....good luck." Jennie said to the boys. At this point Jimin rolled his eyes. How does she say that they are still enemies?!

"Chae, Lisa...be careful you too ok. You can do it." Jisoo said holding their hands and giving them her brightest smile.

"You two also." 

Jungkook, Lisa, Jimin and Seokjin enters the building easily. Because they have everything prove that they are assistants.

"Ah, good." Jennie said on the airpode.

"Next Chaeyoung....... Chaeyoung you are hearing us right?" Jennie said. Chaeyoung replied on the blutooth "yes".

A man lead them to somewhere. Jungkook, Lisa, Jimin and Seokjin are trying to act normal as much as they can. They are continuously sharing glances.

"We are going to somewhere.....I don't know. This building is bigger then we thought." Jungkook informed Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Taehyung.

"Guys we are here....." Before Jimin complete his sentence an another voice they  heard.

A middle aged man greeted them and told them to take their sits. Jungkook, Lisa, Jimin and Seokjin are doing everything what the man are saying to them. They placed their files on the table.

"Wait for  a minute sir, mam." He said and leave the room. 'Who is he? And and who will be coming?'

They are not speaking anything Because CC tvs are everywhere.

"Chaeyoung.....ready?"

"Yes"

"Go"

Wearing skinny jeans and a crop top, Chaeyoung entered the building.  It was easy because there is only time, that depends on. The mackup artist always entered the building at 11:15.

"I'm going......" Chaeyoung said. Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin are just share a glance that their another powerful killer is here.

Five minutes has gone and there are still no one is coming. But they can't talk right?!

Jisoo and Jennie are listening to their moves. Then Jisoo said,

"Taehyung............"

"Ah but it is real. How can you prove that it is not. I'm a nice guy." With a soft smile Taehyung said to the main guard. But she is not listening to him.

"You have no permission from boss George. You can't enter." She said. On the other hand Jimin, Jisoo.........they are praying that he will succeed.

Taehyung looks into her eyes. He wet his lower lip a bit with seliva. He is breathing heavily. Looking at him for a few seconds a small smile form in her lips.

"You are really..........ok you can go." She said. A satisfying smile formed on their faces. Taehyung wink at her and entered to the building. They can hear his karma makes the main guard giggle.