21

Killing someone is really a big deal.......... killing a group of men is also a big deal.....................but killing someone by not knowing what they did is more miserable. These three girls are confused. for what? They confused, they were really killed them ? Really? They are just kids. They didn't kill those people, but someone else.... their soul, their soul killed them. They didn't want to kill them but their soul wanted it.

In this small world they can't find a single path to go out of the forest. Fear and coldness are grabbing them. These things don't let them go out of this forest. They are still walking.

After walking in a totally silence air Jisoo breaks the silence and says "So your name is Jennie!!.......where you live?" She asks Jennie. Jennie waits a little for them because she can see both of them are tired, she is also but it is not the time to drop your hope. "I live in a old apartment near to the supper market and also ..aaah..hmm...more near to the 'Crime bar'."

"Oh but it is not safe for you to live there right. You don't know about the robber?" Lisa asks her, she is still walking.

Jennie lifts her head and replies"aah yeah but they never bothered me for last five years." Jisoo and Lisa humed as response.

"By the way you two are sisters or friends or .....hmm .......?" Jennie stops herself from walking and now she looks at them. Both Jisoo and Lisa look at each other and replies both at the same time"No". They also stop walking. It seems like they need a break.

The three of them are sitting under a big tree. They are hungry. It is already night. Lisa dropped her phone on the candidates private room and Jinne's phone is not in her pocket, it could be fall from her pocket when she was at her another role.................Only Jisoo's phone is alive but in this forest no network connection is available. They can see it is 8pm.......her phone has not died for God's shake. But it seems like it will died soon.

"I'm hungry" Jisoo says.

"Hmm why you're hungry that much?" Lisa says to Jisoo. Yeah they are again in their real character. Jisoo doesn't say anything to her and just give Lisa a dead glare. But suddenly Lisa feels that the girl who is sitting next to Jisoo is not there.

"Heyy...... where is she?? Je... Jennie?....where?" Lisa's voice becomes louder. Both Jisoo and Lisa are shouting her name. But there is no sign of her. Th e tension in their head is gonna kill them.

"Hey...........here, come fast......come." both Lisa and Jisoo are shocked by Jennie's sudden appearance. They were shouting her name ten times and, look at this girl.........................

"Hey what do you mean by come fast? We were calling you many times and....."

"Look what this is" Jennie says to them. Both Jisoo and Lisa stop bubbling and look at the thing that Jennie wants to show them. A bottle, what about it ? "So you bring us here to show this ?" Jisoo says. Jennie shows them her evil smirk and says " you know we are close to a bar." This sentence makes both Lisa and Jisoo's eyes wide open. " How do you know about this? If it's true then of course it is fine but there is no sign of any human means any voice of people and you say that a bar?" Lisa asks her , her eyes are shining, her heart also wants the same answer that she needs. Jisoo is also curious about it but her hope makes a new move.

"Yes I know this place, now i remember" Jennie says to them, she is smiling.

"Let's go....there is a road just next to this big pine tree."