The real mission 2

Mr. Kim keep silent for a moment. Jungkook looks at them.

"Then, let's take a rest at first, then we will start our conversation again." Mr. Kim said and looks at a maid. The maid comes towards Chaeyoung.

"Ma'am come with me" the maid said. Chaeyoung looks at Jungkook.

"Ah don't bother, I'll show her the room. You can go." Jungkook said and stand up.

"Come" he said, Chaeyoung followed him without complaining about anything.

He opened the door of the room.

"Hm, it's your room." He anounced. Chaeyoung quickly entered the room and without any hesitation she locked the door.....

"Why he left?" Chaeyoung asked directly. Of course she is mad. Jungkook roll his eyes.

"I don't know. May be is in shock." Jungkook replied. This time Chaeyoung roll her eyes.

"And what about the papers?" She asked him again.

"I already told you before, and again I'm saying.... taking something from my Grandpa is not easy.....you have to wait." After saying this he hurriedly come out from the room. Chaeyoung angrily closed the door with a loud thud. Jungkook stopped by this sound and looks at the room.

"Such a crazy bitch....my poor brother"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Master" the maid called Mr. Kim. He looks at her.

"Second master himself show the room to the lady" she said.

"As aspected" Mr. Kim said. Then again looks at her to continue.

"When second master was in the room, the girl also entered and locked the door"

"What!??" Mr. Nishiru respond with a question mark.

"Did you hear them talking?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes, but not clearly." Mr. Kim let her go.

"Nishiru, I want Jungkook here.... right now"

At Bangkok

"What?"

"Yes, if Jungkook is there with Chaeyoung then, everything should be fine but if not then we have to go there..." Taehyung said to Lisa.

"Then let's go" Lisa said. Because Chaeyoung's safety is everything for her.

"I'm just waiting for Jungkook's call. I'm also worried for her safety." He said while packing his clothes.

"But if Chaeng tell him everything, then he will believe her right?" Lisa asked him. Taehyung looks at her. What a pure heart of her that she believes that today's world is so easy.

"No way. I already told you, he is not easy.....if Chaeyoung says something like this then he will be trying to harm her.... and I'm sure about it." Lisa step back by his reply.

"Then her safety is depend on herself?!" Lisa asked again.

"Hmm....nah...on Jungkook. Do you think my grandpa will care about her ?? Nah."

At Kim mansion

"What is it grandpa?" Jungkook asked Mr. Kim and sit on the sofa. Mr. Kim looks at him and directly comes to the point.

"How did you meet her?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Ah... it's a long story I'll explain it later." Jungkook replied shortly. But his heartbeat is increasing by his grandfather's every word.

"She is a Black Angel, it's not a normal thing for people to believe.....but the leader is in MY HoUSe..." Jungkook looks at Mr. Kim because of his rough tone.