15

*Time skip

Today is the day of their audition......24 January. Jennie is preparing herself for dance. Chaeyoung preparing herself for vocals and also dance because if someone comes and sings better than her? Then what will do?

At the Manobal mansion......................

Lalisa is in her room. Her expensive looks is really suitable. She is wearing a white crop top and denim jeans revealing her slim waist and also a swaggy cap.

 She is wearing a white crop top and denim jeans revealing her slim waist and also a swaggy cap

Jisoo is in Juu's room. She is preparing for vocals so she doesn't wear jeans. She wears a pair of black skort and top with leader boots. Juu really wants to show the world how beautiful her two precious.

 Juu really wants to show the world how beautiful her two precious

"Jisoo let's go to Lisa's room" Juu says with a sweet tone. Jisoo just followed her. Although she doesn't want to but guess she has no choice.

Both Jisoo and Juu knocked Lalisa's door. "Liz are you done?" Juu asks. But no response. Suddenly Lalisa opens the door with her wide smile. "Oooh you look gorgeous dear" Juu says. Lalisa smiles at her mother. "Mom let's go we are already late" Lalisa says with a playful tone. Juu laughs at her cuteness. Jisoo doesn't want to think about it but of course her enemy is cute.

The three women left the mansion. Jisoo and Lalisa sit on the passenger seat and Juu on the front seat, beside the driver. Of course it is an awkward moment for both Lalisa and Jisoo but it is not the time to quarrel like cats and dogs. They both just want Juu's happiness and not much.