In the mountain

"Don't worry, we can carry all of them" They said. Mr. Huyang smiles at them and goes out to the city.

"Look, I warn you all again, if you got some people with swords in their hands, don't mess with them." It's been ten times Ms. Fuyei is saying the same thing from the beginning. She checked all of them and took her relief breath.

"I already told you that I'm staying here with you." Chaeyoung said holding Ms. Fuyei's hand.

"I can carry my house......." Chaeyoung cut her sentence....

"But please, let me spend some time here, in this house, peacefully." Chaeyoung ends her sentence. Everyone's gaze is on her.

"What do you mean by peacefully? Are you saying that when we are around you don't feel peace?" Seokjin asked with his wide eyes.

"Nnoo....not that....." Chaeyoung pronounces lightly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wow the view is so amazing, awesome, unspeakable........"

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa who are going for the first time to the corn field are so speechless because of the beauty of this village. A village combination of 54 mini waterfalls, a village which has two parts~ one is the main village and the other is the mountain land. Maibu village was the home of greatest martial arts, and it still is. That's why in this century, the people of this village are still living in the old pattern of Chinese houses and living like a normal people wearing traditional dresses. But, it is not the end of the description....when day go out in the city, you can't believe them if they say you that they are from Maibu because they become the fashionable people. Just like Mr. Huyang. He went to the city wearing an embroidered pant and a white shirt with audi shoes, for the sun he also carried a black sunglass in his front pocket of his shirt.

"Why can't we go to the waterfall? I think this road lead to the waterfall......" Jennie said and look at them, wishing the boys will agree. But no, there are no response. Just Jimin smiles and eyed her, gives her a hint to don't do that. She sighed and looked back at Jisoo and Lisa, who were also hoping for a 'let's go' from the boys.

At last they reached the corn field.

"Yes, now I understand why you four always wanted to come here." Lisa said and opened their hands to feel the air which is blowing with a satisfying sound.

They work there continuously for two hours. They have almost done. Those stuff takes one whole day to finish but they have finished it in two hours...... it's not that they are strong, it is because they are seven.

There are nothing to hide between them. Everyone knows that Jennie and Jimin are too comfortable with each other, but they don't ask them about anything.

"Hey we are done. So let's go to the waterfall, if I die without going there, my soul will never left this mountain." Lisa said again while looking at the waterfall.
.
.
.

"Wah, I have never seen something in my whole life this beautiful........" Jisoo said and touches a flower. There are various kinds of flowers...... everything is unique and beautiful. They don't believe in their own eyes that they are having this amazing view. They are all apart to the different ways in this waterfall world.

Jisoo and Lisa look at each other and then, Lisa touches the water of the mini pond by her feet.

"Wow, Jisoo...this is so cold...... it's amazing." Then Lisa put her both legs into the water while sitting on the edge. Jisoo also did the same.

Jennie is with Jimin. They themselves have no idea that how did they end up with the same path. They are walking to a big stone. It's bigger than you thought. There are more flowers then before. Jimin jump on the stone and give his hand to Jennie for help. Jennie looks at the hand then smile.