45

The gun shots are too loud. They can't hear each other's voice. Jennie is fighting alone with the opponents. She is waiting for this moment. She loves it, she loves these types of missions.

"Jennie" Jimin shot a man who aimed to shoot Jennie. Jennie looked at him. Then Jimin gave her a signal to hide behind the car.  Jennie runs to the car and hides behind it. Then she again starts to shoot.

Seokjin is also fighting with them alone. He stopped shooting and walked in the direction where a few of George's people looked tired. He took the opportunity and started to fight with them. After this he takes his gun and runs to save a girl which is wearing black, it means she is a Black Angle. While one man is trying to hurt her with the knife.

But suddenly Seokjin's aura changed looking at the girl. The girl slowly took a gun from the ground and she points the gun at Seokjin. He was confused at that moment. But before he could do something, she shoots him on the shoulder.

Seokjin held his shoulder tightly in pain. He shoots both of them and runs to Taehyung.

"Tae........................." Seokjin shouted out loudly. Taehyung moved his head to look at him. But his jaw dropped looking at him. Ignoring all gun shots he just ran towards Seokjin. And his sudden run takes Chaeyoung's attention. She looks at him with shock. The grip of her hand on the gun becomes loose. She doesn't think anything and starts to run to catch him up. She is continuously shooting at those who aimed to shoot Taehyung, because Taehyung is not shooting them, his gun is not in his grip.

"Hyung........................." Taehyung holds Seokjin's hand.

"I can't breathe Tae.....I can't." Ignoring his words Taehyung leads him to their car. But there is much distance to reach the car, still Taehyung tried his best.

At last Chaeyoung found out that Seokjin got a shot on his shoulder.

"Go, I'll manage them." She said to Taehyung. Her voice makes him look at her. Chaeyoung glanced at him then again said to go fast.

Taehyung helped him to sit in the car.

"Don't worry hyung, you will be ok." Taehyung said looking at him.

"Yeah, he got shot on his back and it is only on his shoulder. It is nothing right?!!" Chaeyoung tries to give him confidence. But it seems like her sentence makes Taehyung silent. She looks at him.

"He already got two shots on his shoulder, and he can't carry it. His weakest point is his shoulder. What should I do Chaeyoung?" Touching Seokjin's shoulder Taehyung said to Chaeyoung. First time in her mafia life Chaeyoung felt sorry for saying something. Chaeyoung looks everywhere. Jisoo is fighting, she can't see her from there. Chaeyoung is not good in surgery. She is helpless. She can't see Taehyung disappointed with her. Seokjin closed his eyes.

"Hyung, hyung, say something, hyung. Chaeyoung what should I do. Help me please.............." Taehyung shouted. He is not crying but still Chaeyoung can see a little tears in his eyes. Chaeyoung closed her eyes for a moment and said,

"Let's go." She said and started to drive. Taehyung doesn't ask her any questions.

"Lia, I trust you." Chaeyoung said placing her hand on the female figure's arm. She nodded and left Taehyung and Chaeyoung in the dark room. Chaeyoung sits on the floor. Taehyung is sitting on the bench. Acually Chaeyoung brings them to 'Black Angles's mission place. In every mission place they hire a doctor and all needs are available. But Taehyung doesn't know about it, he doesn't bother to know it.

On the other hand Wendy, informed Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa that one of their friends ( Seokjin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin) got a shot by Black angle. Jimin and Jungkook are looking for them like crazy. They can do everything for Taehyung and Seokjin.

"But Wendy you know, his appearance....means tell me something about him that you recognise." Lisa said to the girl named Wendy.

"I don't know. Yes, he was wearing a grey coloured scarf."

These words hit Jisoo. The tears fall down from her eyes. She feels her heart is shaking. But there is no time to cry. Lisa and Jennie again run towards the field. Jimin and Jungkook are shooting but their mind is not here.

"Jimin, control yourself." Jennie said while fighting. Jimin just looks at her. Lisa said to their girls to protect them from the shots without letting them know about it.

For a moment Jisoo feels she is dying there. But she takes a deep breath and walks out of their secret place. Lisa and Jennie both look at her. Jisoo's walk, it is really something.....Kim Sooya is back in her mood. Jisoo started to shoot at the opponents so, Lisa and Jennie also. 

"He will be fine soon." Lia said looking at Chaeyoung. A smile forms in her lips, then she looks at Taehyung. He also looks at her with teary eyes. This is the first time she feels something different towards him. He is not that rude anymore. She stand up and sits next to him.

"Thank you Chaeng, I don't know without you what...." But Chaeyoung cut his sentence,

"No, don't tell me 'thank you'…......we, means we live in the same home, we are partners....so it is my responsibility, my work to.......means.....aah........I wanted to do it." Taehyung can feel she is trying to say something else. But Chaeyoung can't say. Chaeyoung grabbed the side of his shirt slightly and the other hand placed around his arm.

The sudden skin ship made his heart scream loudly. For a moment Taehyung thought about what was happening but then he realised, it is real, Chaeyoung is hugging him.  But after realising that Taehyung doesn't hug her back she breaks the hug. Taehyung didn't say anything and just looked away.

When you put both introverts together..............