53

They all are wearing their black leather dress. There are no sign of any other colours on Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung's clothes. Those clothes are heavy. But this heaviness give them more strength to fight.

Lisa bun her hair on a high ponytail. She like to use mackup while going to a battle like this. Every fight gives her more confident. Jisoo as same as before.......the black haired devil. On the other hand Jennie who really hates wearing hand gloves because it doesn't allow her to touch her gun, she hate it....but she have to wear. Jennie's red lipstick can describe how much power she has. Chaeyoung is with her red hair. Her features can tell everyone that she is the strongest.

The boys are really amazed by their professional look. Looking at them with their professional dress, Jungkook said,

"I'm sure George's men will recognise you four as blonde ponytail, black haired, red lipstick and red haired."

But the girls don't have the time to think about his sentence because they are also thinking 'no doubt you are handsome'. Those dark eyebrows, those dark eyes and that sharp jawlines.........they are perfect.

Time skip

Chaeyoung, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa lead their gang and boys lead their own gang. After all the girls can't order Black Angles now because they don't want to let them know  that they are the leaders of Black Angles. In this battle they are the leaders of one of the most dangerous organisations.

The gun shots are everywhere. There are many people. All of them are wearing their own coded dress. The code is secret, only their team mates can recognise it.

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin do not imagine that Black Angles are that big. They are really strong........ no doubt. But of course 'Kill x me' organisation's leaders are not afraid of them. They are pretty much stronger.

Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung are shooting George's people. On he other hand Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin are also busy with them. While fighting, both groups are separated to the different directions. And also, they ahev no time to think about it.

Everything is going fine. Jimin and Taehyung atlast meet while fighting with enemies.

"Chim, where are Jungkook and hyung? It's the time." Taehyung said still shooting.

"Here we come." Both Seokjin and Jungkook said running towards them.

The four of them hide behind a car. Their heart beating crazily. After taking some deep breaths the look at each other.

Jungkook said, "let's"

And Seokjin completed… "go"

They wear black musk. After this they pointed their guns towards Black Angles. And start shooting them like they are hear just to shoot Black Angles. Their eyes are red. The anger are visible in those eyes. They are shooting crazily, they don't afraid of anyone, anything. They just focus on shooting their main enemy.

Suddenly Jennie feel that something is wrong. Someone strong is coming, it's their opponents.... shooting Black Angles. In this mess, she moves her eyes to find the person who is doing this. And she catches him. This is really mysterious. Jennie led herself to fight with him. But suddenly she feels it is not only him but maybe four or five of them who are shooting their people.

"Lisa.....Lisa......Li" Hearing her shout Lisa showed up.

"What happen?" Lisa asks her in curiosity.

Jennie pointed her fingers towards them who is hiding behind the four car and continuously shooting Black Angles. Lisa's eyes went big.

"They are....they are strong Jen. I can't imagine that someone could have this strength to kill Black Angles throwing their bulletproof jaket." Lisa said. Because Black Angles are wearing bulletproof jaket but still their every shot is killing them.

"Who are they.......call Chaeyoung." Jennie said keep her eyes on those four directions.

"Chaeyoung go behind this car and shoot him. I'll go to there and Lisa there.......inform Jisoo." Jennie said on one breath.

Taehyung is shooting the Black Angles. His focus on them are that much strong that he doesn't feel Chaeyoung. Suddenly someone shoot on his direction. He hide himself properly.

"Who are you?" Chaeyoung's voice is no longer strange to him. His lips change to a soft smile. He doesn't answer her because he knows, just like them these devil's also can recognise their voices. Not receiving any answer Chaeyoung again start to shoot at him.

Same as Jennie and Lisa. Jimin doesn't say anything to Jennie and run towards Taehyung. And Jungkook also. On the other hand Seokjin is enjoying his girlfriend's sturn voice. He proud of her by the way.

George's people are decreasing. Slowly the day changes to night. But Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Seokjin keep shooting Black Angles. And there Chaeyoung, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa's anger goes to another level. It is the first time someone is killing Black Angles this badly.