The real mission 3

Jungkook, Taehyung, Chaeyoung and Lisa are sitting on the floor while checking the files.

"Are you kidding?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere. Taehyung looks at him.

"What?"

"Miss Lalisa Manoban......how can you ignore your f*cking 150 billion property?" He asked her, his eyes are still big...

Lisa looks at Chaeyoung.

"What with that? Chaeyoung, Jennie and Jisoo also have the same amount of properties......and~" Lisa stopped when she found something in a file. Then Jungkook and Taehyung look at Chaeyoung to continue.

"What? Our companies are still working.........." she said.

"So you mean you will be richer?" Jungkook again asked. Chaeyoung and Lisa just rolled their eyes......'Such a kid'

"So what about the other two?" Mr. Kim asks Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"Juhang oppa will come to take their files...then he will fly to USA. And we are going to Seoul so we can give it to Jisoo."

"Hm...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Seoul

"Aaah........ I'm happy today. I'm feeling alive after twenty years........." Jisoo said while looking at the night sky full of stars through the window. Then she runs with little steps and hugs the figure who is making dinner.

"Hmmm what happened?" Seokjin asks. He stops the stove and places the pan in the dining table.

"Hmm.....tteobokki..? Jisoo asked still hugging him from the back. Seokjin nodded. After surving it in two bowl he moves to see his girlfriend.

"What happened? You looks different? Are you okay?" Seokjin asked. Because like everyone Jisoo was also not in good condition for Chaeyoung. Everytime she only talks about Chaeyoung.

Jisoo forms a small smile and nudge her forehead into his chest.

"Chaeyoung just called me....and everything is fine now." She said.

"What? You mean they succeed?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes...." Jisoo said and wrapped her both hands around his waist. Seokjin lower his head and touches her hair by his nose.

"Should we celebrate? We passed a river to fullfill our mission." Seokjin said still rubbing his nose on her hair. Jisoo giggles.

"Hmm ...a long way to go. I'll make sure to rip his head who is sitting on my dad's chair."

Seokjin step back.

"But should we really have to wait for those papers?" Jisoo looks at him.

"Let's go to your office, and everybody will be death after knowing your identity. You can grab the chair easily." He explained. Jisoo looks at him with 'so done' look. Seokjin mouthed 'what' because everytime he makes plan, Jisoo always cut it off from their first encounter to their sweet relationship.

"Are you thinking that they will believe me? Or if they already know then do you think that they will just let me in? Take my father's company? We must have those papers." This time Seokjin roll his eyes and again looks at her.

"Do you forget about our real identity?...........we are mafia, illegality is in our blood." ~ this time his sentences make sense, because Jisoo didn't say anything, no complaints at all. She just walk towards the bedroom.

"This girl....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim mansion

"So, from when we should start?" Chaeyoung asked Lisa. Holding a marker on her hand Lisa write something on the white board.