38

Chaeyoung and Jisoo sleep together. Jimin himself doesn't know when he falls asleep on Jennie's bed, hugging her closely. After confirming that Lisa is on her deep sleep Jungkook left her room. Taehyung and Seokjin are also in their own room.

It is morning everyone in the living room.

"Start...." Seokjin said to Jisoo. Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa. Then she said them everything about how they met.....their journey to become gang leaders.

"Our parents were friends. They were so close. Our fathers were big businessmen at that time.....at first they became business partners, then close friends, then brothers. Just like us our mothers were also close to each other. My mom, Chaeyoung's mom were mafia. Jennie and Lisa's mom were friends of our mothers. They were not mafias but still they had the ability to make everyone bow to them. Jennie and Lisa's mom had their own company. They knew every single thing about the mafia world. Our parents spent life together like a happy family.  But sorrow will always follow the happiness. Shinci and Leeno who were also connected to mafia the world, they hated our parents. Jealousy were killing them in every moment when they saw our parents. So they planned to hide our parents from the world. They killed them. Everything is changed. Lisa's mom was the last one, who told us everything. Her words we can't forget." Jisoo stopped for a moment. Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung are not crying this time.

Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook find it unbelievable. They were connected to each other from their birth. They are strong, because they have their goal. They forgot their anger.

"How did you join the mafia gang?" Jimin asks.

"After Lisa's mother died that night we ran away from the mansion. But an old man, Mr. Lee helped us. He found an organisation where they were trained minors. And we became part of that. Blood, dead bodies, tears, anger, pain........we had to fight with everything. Everything became our enemy. But unfortunately the boss was in love with Lisa. And Lisa took the opportunity and killed him. From that day, everything was ours. And we were involved in the mafia world."

The boys just kept listening to her. Everything........it is really not easy. They can't think about their past. How did they survive on those days? Without parents?

"And we became the leaders of 'The King' organisation" Lisa ended.

"What you think they really know who you are? Or they just know Lisa?" Jimin asks. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa look at the cold Chaeyoung.

"They know Lisa and Jennie....... because they knew Jennie's name. And they will not only planning to kill them but also me and Jisoo." Chaeyoung said without any expression.

"Yeah, you have to be alert everytime..... should we inform about this to Taehyi?" Jungkook said.

"No.........we will fight ourselves." Lisa said, a bit loudly."

Everyone is thinking about this. But suddenly Chaeyoung changed the topic.......

"By the way about the mission? For tomorrow?" Chaeyoung said looking at them.

"As we planned, we will go to his main office and find the file of gangs that connect to them and their next aim." Jennie replied.

"We have to devide into two groups.....one will carry guards and the other one will find the file." ~ Jimin

"No, we can't go there as a group. What you think we should?"~ Seokjin. Jisoo thinks a little then says,

"Look two of us should be in two cars. And about the group....what about just one of us will go and take the file?" Everyone again thinks what should they do. Take the file from George's main office is not easy. There are different types of guards in his building.

After a half hour they have made the plan for tomorrow's mission.

According to their plan, two will be in the car but the other six of them will enter the building...but not together. Together means more risk. So they will go differently. Every Saturday, at 11 pm., four men go to the building. And they know that they are assistants of other gangs. So at first they will kidnap those four assistance. So four of them will go like this. And one as George's girlfriend's mackup artist. Because on Wednesday and Saturday a mackup artist always enters the building and every time, different artists. Lastly, one will enter the building with his own charm. One of the shocking facts is on the gate, the main guard is a female. So the last one will be among Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin.

*Time skip

"Chaeyoung are you feeling better?" Lisa asks her. She looks at Lisa and nodded.

They are at their mission room.

"So who will be in the car?" Jungkook asks. They look at each other.

"Chaeyoung....you are not feeling well, you will be in the car." With a deep voice Taehyung said. His gaze is so soft. But suddenly Jisoo said,

"No......she is fine. She can't stay in the car. She is our main killer." Lisa and Jennie look at her. They know why Jisoo is saying this. Chaeyoung is not weak anymore. It is just her anger. And angry Chaeyoung is one of their most powerful weapon.

"Jisoo, you and Jennie will stay in the two car." Seokjin said. This is the perfect decision. Because Jisoo is the weakest among them in fights. Jennie is really strong but she always panics when she feels that someone is in danger. And if their opponents find out about her weakness then they will try to make her more weak.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This is their car coming." Jisoo informed them. Seokjin looks at her. Jisoo understand what she should do. she drive the car and stops on the middle of the empty road.

"Jennie.....we are here.' Jisoo informed Jennie on the airpode. They are in the two different car. Jisoo, Seokjin, Jimin, Jungkook, Lisa in the same car and Jennie, Chaeyoung, Taehyung is on the another car.

The car of those four assistance is stopped. Their driver informed them that a car is blocking their path. One of them come out...

"Hey, what the fu*k you are doing here.....side your car." He said with anger.

But with a cute smile, Jimin shows up his  face.

"Ah my friends are crazy drunker.....sorry....i can't help you." With a cute voice he said. On the other hand Jennie's car is stopped on the back of the assistants car. Jennie can't hide her laugh. The way Jimin is acting, it's so funny.

"What? Crazy kids......you don't know who we are.....move your car" the other one yelled at Jimin.