24

Jennie and Juhang both are sitting in a park. Jennie feels sorry for him. The natural beauty of this park is really amazing. They are sitting at the high place from where they can see the sunset clearly. They are sitting there for like 30 minutes but still they are not talking. Only silence. Jennie starts the conversation............

"I'm sorry" then she looks at Juhang. He is still quiet. Then Jennie again says "sorry" but Juhang is not replying to her. Why is he like this?  Then Jennie gives him a gaze. But Juhang doesn't share a single glance.

"Why are you like this? You think your silence makes me weak then it is wrong. What do you think about yourself? Haa? " Jennie shouting at Juhang. But Juhang is now laughing at Jennie. Jennie is confused.

"What ? Why are you laughing?" Jennie again scolds him.

"Hey you dummy sis come, we have to go home."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jisoo is crying hard. After what Juu has said to her this was really hard to hear. It is really a shock. Not only her but Lisa is also crying. They feel that their whole life is a mess. And there Juu is standing in the middle of the room. Watching these two girls.

"Don't worry about what happened in the past. I'm always looking forward to this moment. You are strong. Jisoo you are strong, your mom was a strong woman. You have to do this." Juu says to them. This makes them courageous.

"What about Jennie? Are you planning to tell her everything?" Lisa asks Juu. Jisoo also nodded with Lisa.

"We have to tell her. And I'm sure she can understand everything and she will believe us " Jisoo added. Juu feels proud of these two girls. They are really strong.

"I have Jennie's number........." Jisoo dialled the number.

Chaeyoung was also there, quiet. She can't understand what is happening with her. She is just listening to their conversation. These whole conversations are again and again roaming around her mind. She feels they are talking about her. Her whole story. Why on this earth does she have to listen to someone else's private conversation.  She hates this. She doesn't like to hear about others. But now she is listening to everything. She doesn't know what's going on but her mind keeps listening to these.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie is now at Manoban mansion.

"So my mom didn't teach me shooting and fighting for............No it is not like that. I'll never believe you." Jennie fired back. The anger kills her. She can't think what happens with her. How is it possible that Juu is her mother's friend. But how does Juu know everything about her? She grabbed her hair and shaking her head many times. Juu is nothing for her.

"You know your mom taught you how to fight........why? Do you have any idea about it? No you haven't. But believe me dear your mom taught you those for this time." Juu is hugging Jennie. She is crying. And now Jennie burst out crying. She is crying in Juu's embrace. Jisoo and Lisa are also crying. What a wonderful world. They are now together.

Two hours have passed. Juu said everything about their businesses to their enemy Shinci and Leeno. But Juu suddenly feels her heart is beating so fast. What about that 4th girl? She shows them a picture. A girl's picture. The girl is young. The three of them look at the girl.

"Now tell us who she is?"

"Our aim?"

"Our enemy?"

Juu gives them a glance. And she starts to smile.

"No, what more?" Juu asks them. The three of them are now thinking about who she is? They are breaking down inside. But according to Juu this is not the time to cry. They know it is Juu's test. Juu is testing them.

"She is your energy " Juu says to them. The three girls are now totally looking at her. Their energy? Then Juu again says......

"Yes the 4th girl that we have to find. I can't find her anymore. I have no time for this. You should find her. This is your first mission. Find her my hope keep telling me that she is alive." Juu says. Her voice is cracking. She knows today is her last day. They are coming to kill her. That is why she is saying everything to them . Because if not today then there is no tomorrow for her. She is thinking what a coincidence. Destiny again gives them a new life. Destiny again makes them one. It was impossible. She thought that the other three girls also died but no, she finds the two and the other one definitely will come to them herself. Because of this destiny, she has to come back. Juu feels relaxed. This is the happiest moment of her whole life. Now she can die peacefully.  She looks at the three girls. Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa are looking at some pictures. The pictures of their parents.  Heart break, then cry, then anger, then comfort. But they don't know that today is the day Juu will go somewhere, far, where they can't find her. They don't know that their enemies are so close to them that are coming to kill her. Juu doesn't want to say them.

Suddenly Juu remembers Chaeyoung. For five hours Juu doesn't have any idea where she is. Juu feels guilty and bad. And now she is looking for Chaeyoung. She is running towards her room. No there is no sign of her. She looks at Jisoo and Lisa's room but no, Chaeyoung is not there. Juu is about to cry. But she has no time to think about why she is so motherly towards Chaeyoung.

At last Juu finds Chaeyoung. She is sitting in the flower garden, on a bench. There is no moon in the sky. But Chaeyoung is looking at the sky. The winds are again hugging her body smoothly. Juu is watching the beautiful view. She takes some steps towards Chaeyoung.

"What are you doing here Chaeyoung?" Juu asks her. Chaeyoung moves her head to see Juu. But there is no answer coming from her. Chaeyoung is only looking at Juu. Juu again feels the same pain in her heart. Why does she feel that someone is trying to kill her. Someone squeezes her heart. She looks at Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung is still looking at her. There is no expression on her face. Chaeyoung's blank face, cold eyes makes Juu more weak. Her heart is pounding against her chest. She has no idea why she is standing there.

"Do you like to know about me?"  This is the first question Chaeyoung asks Juu. This question makes Juu think nothing but only listen to her. Juu nodded. Then Chaeyoung again looks at the sky which is now full of black clouds. She says.....................

"Rosé..............I'm Rosé. Yes your best friends used to call me Rose....................your friend  Ruyei used to call me Rosie, honey, princess...............!"

Juu's eyes are teary. She looks at Chaeyoung with a question full face. This is not a question full face, but this is the shock that she just got from Chaeyoung. The winds are now hitting her differently. She feels warm. This is that girl, she was looking for. And now she is  here. Juu looks at Chaeyoung again, examining her coldness. Juu hugs Chaeyoung. And without any hesitation Chaeyoung also hugs her back like she is looking forward to this hug for many years.

"You know, I'm feeling warm in your embrace. It feels like my mother is coming back." Chaeyoung says to Juu. The tears fell down on their faces. Juu is laughing. Destiny makes them one. The four are together. Juu feels the whole world is moving round and round. She feels she is going back to seven years. The days when she used to spend time with her three best friends. Their laughs are buzzing in her mind. Their shining eyes are not strange to her anymore. Those days are really beautiful. But she feels today is the most beautiful day in her life. Their four powers are now together. She remembers the last moment when her friends told her in pain that she has to live, she has to save the girls. They were crying at that time. They were crying badly. Juu only hugged them. Her friend Hana ran away from them because of the fear. But yes before Hana comes to  Korea she tells Juu that if she dies then she has to take Jisoo with her. And Juu is happy that she does everything.

A tear fell down from her face. She is still hugging Chaeyoung. She can hear the voices of the girls. They are shouting at her. No this is not anger, this is not hate. Chaeyoung is crying and hugging her. The other three girls are also crying. Yes Juu feels something hurt at her back..... badly but her heart is so happy that she doesn't feel it. But the four girls are crying. The rains are washing Juu's blood. The two bullets are trying to catch her breath. Her breath depends on these. Juu looks at the girls. They are crying. Yes Shinci's men are here. A small smile kept in her face. She will die hugging her best friend's daughter. She closes her eyes. The girls are crying. The rain is not heavy compared to their tears.