58

"Kook...." Their main dancer, Hoseok called out his name.

"Yeah hyung........"

"You know where my new cutie white baby bear is?" He said while making a dramatic pout.

"Aish, this guy......just ask him directly. Why you are so dramatic?" Seokjin said loudly. It's most like a scream.

"Guys, we have concert tomorrow. You all are remember right?" Yoongi ask them, the six are nodded obidiently. This is the power of the second oldest.

"Then go an and sleep, that's it."

"Yeah, and Jin hyung you also." Their leader Namjoon said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung are in their mission room. Chaeyoung is preparing for tomorrow's mission, to killed BTS.

But Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa's mind is not working. The memories are hitting them. They can't do anything without Taehyi's permission. They are disappointed that they still can't kill their main enemy, Shinci and Leeno.

"Lisa....you are going to take this gun right? Com'n I know." Chaeyoung said playfully and passes the gun to her. But Lisa doesn't show any reaction.

Chaeyoung is in a mess. She is watching their every reaction every move and everything is so cold. She is not getting what is happening with them. She don't know if it is okay to ask them or not. But she knows something, something that she doesn't know. Taking a deep breath she walk to them.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked the question that roaming in her mind for ten days.

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa look at her. For a second they confused what is she trying to ask.

"You three looks different from the day when Taehyi scolded Jennie....." Before she continued Jennie stop her.

"What? What difference? We are the same...look" then she starts to laugh. Jisoo and Lisa also do the same. But their laugh can't hide their emotions from Chaeyoung.

"What? You three are hiding something from me. Is something wrong? Tell me. Wrong with me, wrong with you or wrong with the mission?" This makes them look at her eyes. Chaeyoung blink her eyes for the sudden change in their faces.

"Chaeyoung......we have to wake up tomorrow and.......................so we should sleep now." Jisoo said. Chaeyoung's eyes becomes red but she doesn't say anything and walk to her room.

She is in pain. She is sad that they are hiding something from her. How can they react like nothing happens and just ignore her questions after knowing that she can read their eyes!! For the first time they are lying to her. This is Chaeyoung who always changes the pain to anger.........,

"Okay you Don't wanna let me know about anything......so I'll just do what I should do.....no matter if you give me the answer to my question tomorrow, but I'll kill them."

"It's nice right.....we are going to kill them." Lisa said.

"Hm, why not. I'm happy. We will take our revenge from them." Jennie said, she looks back at Lisa with a warm smile.

"Why not ???....... I'm gonna kill him and I'm happy. The gun shot....I can't forget........" Jisoo's eyes become teary for anger.

Although they said those things, but deep down a little part of their heart is pounding crazily, don't know what to say or cry. Of course their heart is crying, how can they forget the smile, the voice, the eyes............