44

They are in their mission room, Taehyi is also there.

"You haven't checked it yet?" Taehyi said.

"No"

Then Taehyi started to read the file. He looks at them.

"His next move will shock you." He said. They look at him with confusion.

"They planned to make friends with the'Kill x me' organisation."

Jungkook, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung smirk at this point. They never thought that George would need their help.

"Yeah, but it is not that shocking....... right?" Seokjin said looking at the others. Then Taehyi asked,

"You know who is their main aim?"  They shook their heads.

" 'Black Angles' is their main aim. They are preparing to destroy 'Black Angles'."

Chaeyoung, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa just glance at each other. They already informed Taehyi that Jungkook and his friends don't know that they are 'Black Angles' and they don't want to reveal their real identity. So Taehyi didn't say them about it. He just informed them that George's main attempt is destroy 'Black Angles'.

"What? Why 'Black Angles' ?" Taehyung curiously asked him.

"Because they are just like indivisible power. Without killing them, not only George but no one can rule the mafia world."

"So what will be our next move?" Taehyung asked.

"We will fight with them. Get ready for the fight, because it will ruin everything. You have to killed all mafia gang's which are George's partner. And after the fight start, you can't live like bore life in this house."

They all look at him. Listening his every single words carefully. Their eyes become darker. They are already ready for this fight mentally.

Taehyi stand up and walks to the door but he suddenly stopped and again look back at them.

" I'm happy to know that you helped each other. I want to say you that, don't lost yourself between your emotions, don't try to kill it, try to solve it. Because emotions are something that never ends. Don't let them make you fool." After saying that he walk away.

Those words are so new to them but it feels like they just discovered it after Taehyi. They can't understand what Taehyi was going to tell them. They badly want to know it. But now they only have to think about the main battle.

"But he doesn't say anything about the contract that George prepared for us. What will we do if George contacts us" Jungkook said.

"Don't know." Jimin replied shortly.

After all Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin have feelings for Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo but they never show this. They become more professional towards each other. Same with the girls.

In Chaeyoung's room

"What did she say?"  Jisoo asked Jennie

"She said that George's people are trying to find us. And they secretly kill our seven people."

"What?" Jisoo and Chaeyoung said.

"How dare he kill our people?" ~Jisoo

"On the other hand Shinci and Leeno" Lisa added.

"Let's not think about it. They will take their move and we will change their move." With a devil smirk Jennie said. Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung also smirk at her because Jennie's planes are always best.

"And when they will be going crazy, we will take moves." Jisoo said. 

In Taehyung's room

Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin are also there

Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin are also there. They are there, at this late night......the reason is 'Black Angles'.

"What do you think? 'Black Angles' is our enemy, and now we have to fight to save them. Why Taehyi doesn't say them to fight? Why us?" Jimin hit the edge of the sofa.

"Yeah, but we have to. We signed on that contract Jimin, we can't run from our mission." Seokjin said to Jimin.

"I just don't understand why us? Why Taehyi select only us for this dumm mission? At first we had to team up with those girls and now......we have to fight for 'Black Angles'................our main enemy." Taehyung said. He greeted his teeth to control his anger. Jungkook agreed to him. They are tired of teaming up with their enemies.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Shinci and Leeno your team is ready right? I don't know who came in my building but yeah, I'll destroy you 'Black Angles'." Sitting in his leather chair George said. Shinci and Leeno is sitting on the other two chairs.

"Don't worry, we will help you. But after this you have to help us also." Leeno said looking at George.

"Tell me what, I'll help you at any cost."

"Four girls, you have to help us to kill that four girls. They are not an ordinary." George just looks at him. Then nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie is in a dark place. But if you see it more properly you can see the guns and many more of these types of things. But they are feeling so comfortable here. Why? Because this is 'Black Angles' leaders mission place.

"I can't believe they are again killing our People...........aaaaaahhh......I'm gonna fuckin' kill you." Jennie shouts. George's men are continuously killing their people. Without saying anything to the boys they came to their secret place.

"They are giving us challenges upon challenges. I can't live peacefully. Lisa let's go. Let's go kill them.............. LET'S GOOOOOO." The eldest Kim Sooya lost her control. Her eyes are red. This Sooya is really dangerous.

"No, we can't....let's go and inform the boys. We signed on the contract Jisoo, we can't fight without informing them." Lisa said.

They get from the car and rushed in the house. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin are watching tv in the living room. Their sudden appearance gives them goosebumps.

"Taehyi informed us that George's people are fighting with 'Black Angles' and told us to go there, he sent a location." Lisa siad to the boys. They don't say anything and run to the mission room to pick their guns and other things. Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie wear full black.

*Time skip

They can hear the gun shots. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin are now watching the real people of 'Black Angles'. They are all wearing black. But there is no time to stand there and watch their fighting skills. They all got up from the car and pulling their guns started to shoot.