official enemy

Chaeyoung and Jisoo's face become serious. Jimin grab Jennie's hair.

"How dare you?" Jimin asks. His voice is cracking for anger. He is pulling Jennie's hair so hard. Jennie makes out a painful sound. But she quickly manages to kicks on his thigh. Jimin remove his hand from her hair.

"You fucking idiot." Jennie says. She is shaking. Her voice becomes louder. Seokjin orders their man to close the bar. Everyone is running because of the gun shot. The man says loudly "If we will find someone here, that person will be die.......so run." Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung is not understanding what is just happening. Just an order from Seokjin and the climate has changed of the bar.

"Nic, announces to everyone, if someone will breaks the glasses and any other thing, I'll cut their hands." Jungkook orders the man. The man follows the words.

The big door of the bar has closed. There are only them. Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and the bosses of this bar. Suddenly Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung recognise the scent of  gun powders. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin's people are on their position. They are holding guns. Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung just watch everything. How fast the bar has changed to an another place.

"You know where you are?" Taehyung asks. The girls are a little bit confused, shocked. The only thing that comes to their mind is that, this is not only a bar...........this is something else. This is an organisation, 'Kill x me' organisation. The three of them are looking at the boys. They can only see the deep stares. Now Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung know who they are. Shem is not the boss of 'Kill x me'. But these four are the leaders of 'Kill x me'organisation. Jimin takes a gun from his man and says ,

"What do you want to do?  At the last moment of your life?" He is looking at them.

"Don't beg us for your dear life." Seokjin says. His face is different. He has changed. The funny aura is gone.

"You Jennie, you can fight with me, if you want." Jungkook says. Jennie looks at him. Her expression is full of questions. What? Jennie has to fight with him for her life? No way. Jennie takes a glass statue in her hand and throw it on the table. The table is also made up with glass so it is also break along with the statue. Then she looks at the boys. Then again she throw a bottle on the wall. This makes Seokjin uncontroll. He points his gun towards Jennie. A gun shoot is heard. Everything is stopped, Jennie also.  But bullet is missed. For the sound Jennie stops not for the bullet hit her body. When Seokjin points to shooting her, Jisoo kicks his hand, and the bullet is missed. 

"You, Kim Jisoo......." Seokjin shouts her name. But this time Jisoo also shouts at him " What? What happen? I swear to god, if you four point guns towards Jennie and Chaeyoung, i myself don't know what I'll do with you."

"Ok fine let's see what you can do with us." Jimin says pointing a gun at her.

"Oh sorry" after saying this Jimin points the gun towards Jennie. "Let us know what you can do."   Jimin added. Taehyung and Jungkook also point at Jennie.

"Look she will die by three bullet." Jungkook says.

But another gun shot is heard. Chaeyoung is continuously shooting towards the lights of the bars. Then she suddenly points the gun towards Seokjin. The boys are shocked by her. She has gun with her? How can it be possible? Before they find out how she has gun with her , Jennie and Jisoo also point guns towards them.

"Let's shoot each other!!" Jennie says. Her eyes are shining. Jennie love shooting. The gun is her best friend. She feels happy when she holds a gun.

"So you are carrying guns with you?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes" Chaeyoung replied by a single word.

Jungkook take few steps towards Jisoo. She is still pointing the gun towards him but he is not afraid of this. He is keep going towards her. Two steps left. Jisoo is also not moving from her position. Now he is looking at her eyes. Jisoo also looking at him. And suddenly Jungkook pulls the gun from her and points it to her head.

"Don't move." He says to Jisoo. Jisoo is thinking how they can make her fool. She has to train more. Jimin orders his man to go. Now the bar is really quite. There are only them.

"What you think, you can beat us by showing guns?" Jimin asks. He sits on a sofa. Jennie rolls her eyes and again breaks a glass.

"Yes we think that your the 'Kill x me'organisation's leaders, So? What should we do?" Jennie asks Jimin. Jimin glares at her.

"You should be scared of us." He says. This time Jennie just smirk at him.

"Scared is not in our dictionary." Jennie replied.

"Let us show you why you should scare of us!!" Taehyung open a big screen. On the screen he shows them some dead bodies. Some real videos, how they kill them. Those men are shouting on the video. The blood is everywhere. Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie watch the video. Taehyung stops the video in the middle.

"We can kill you like this." He says. For a second the girls not speaking anything. But after a few seconds they start to laugh.

"Your killing style is not better like me." Chaeyoung replied them.

"Then let's start, and see who will be the winner, and who will be died." Jimin says. His eyes are dark. Chaeyoung again breaks his ego by saying some stupid stuffs. He hate it. He throws a wine bottle at Chaeyoung. And the glass bottle is break by hitting her. The wine is on her body. She is not hurted by this but she hate it so much.

"You looks great" Taehyung says while smirking at her. She just glances at him. Jennie and Jisoo are there waiting for Chaeyoung's reply. Because they know it is not their turn to do something, it is her time......and they don't want to ruin it. Without saying a word Chaeyoung move her body towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jungkook asks Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung ignore his question and keep going towards the door.

"If you will take only one step I'll shoot you" Jimin says, pointing the gun at her. This time Chaeyoung move her head to see him. Then she speaks "let us make each other as official enemies." After saying this she shoots the door's lock. The lock is break. She kick the door and come out from the bar. After coming out from the bar Jisoo shoot on the sky, three bullets. Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie sits on their own cars and drive away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What they mean by official enemy?" Jungkook asks himself.

"And what was the meaning of shooting three bullets?" Jimin asks.