7

"What?" Chaeyoung asks in disbelief. On the other hand Jennie is happy, of course she is a happy soul but this is a natural happiness that she can't have to force herself to be happy. Jennie lifts her head to see the taller. "Let's exchange our numbers" Kim Jennie who never exchanged her number with others, now asking to exchange numbers, and with a stranger. Chaeyoung laughed a little  "at first let's know each other, what's your name?

"Kim Jennie"
.
.
.
"Park Chaeyoung"

Jennie is sitting on her bed. Juhang is preparing his laptop to know some random people. It is their second work. They had trained martial arts from a little age. Jennie was an all rounder. Her mother gave her singing classes and she also went to the city dance centre. She has not been singing and dancing for 5 years but she knows she can dance and sing better than some idols.
Tonight they were supposed to go to rob some rich people who don't know about humanity and kindness but Jennie refused for some reasons that she herself can't understand.
The moon is really beautiful. And for Jennie the night moon is really precious. She doesn't know what happens with her she wants to smile but can't, she wants to cry but can't. She feels her emotions are fighting with each other. She misses her parents very much. It looks like something big is gonna happen with her life and this will change her life. She suddenly feels too much confidence. She feels a strange power, it may come from the same stranger to whom she exchanged her number earlier in the middle of Seoul city!! She can't feel it but the truth is her mind has changed. Her cold heart is changed for the first time. For the first time in her life she can see the brightness of her life.