3

Juhang is trying to hide behind the pine tree as much as he can. The winter season is really not good for him. His hands are so cold. Ooh look the boys are coming. "Are you ready?" He just got a glance from the female figure who is also hiding behind another pine tree. This black haired girl is really weird. The boys are coming near them. Juhang again gives a glance to the girl. And after this glance, the weird girl is not there anymore. She is gone?but why? Where?........."aaaah...ah..h .....aaaaaaaaaaah...... who are..yo....yoU?" The black hoody boy is now on the ground and there is the girl who is interestingly looking at this boy. Her eyes are dark. It looks like the winter makes her lips a bit softer than before. But her physical appearance is totally different from her inner appearance, can say her inner self. Her dark eyes are shining. Her soft lips just make a small smirk and this evil smirk is everything for this black hoody guy. Juhang is holding a knife. Now the boys know who they are and what they want. "Jennie", Juhang gives the other knife to the weird lady. Her name is Jennie. Now all the boys are down on their knees. Jennie is slowly walking towards the boys. She smoothly touches their head with her knife. They are shaking. The fear. It is the fear. All of them are sweating. Really? In the winter season?

"Hahahaha....." Jennie is laughing at Juhang's jokes. It is not a joke but of course for her, these all are jokes. The money, 12 or 14 mobile phones, expensive necklaces are laying on the table.  They are celebrating something. Jennie is there laying on her bed. She is looking at the window. But the window is not opening. "Jennie Kim, you are so mean".....Juhang threw a paper ball towards Jennie. "Aaaaah oppa whae?" She is now sitting on her bed and  touching her head. Juhang's eyes are blinking. He sweetly gives a smile to her. "Dear please..... dinner for me"
.
.
.
.
"I'm your sister....not your fucking maid"
.
.
.
.
"I know please sis"
.
.
.
.
.
"You...come here...here"
.
.
.
.
"Ok...I'm going"
.
.
.
"You, eat these all"
.
.
.
.
"No"
.
.
.
"I say.."
.
.
.
"You know right?...i hate vagitable"
.
.
.
*glance
.
.
.
"Noooooooooooooo"