It is called a family

The flight landed in China. They all are at the airport and waiting for Chaeyoung to say something.

"We are going to Maibu village." She said.

"Wait...Maibu,.....!?"

"In the hill.!!"

Then Jisoo said, "wait, the village that you talked about...where you grew up." Jennie and Lisa look confused.

"When did you say something about it? I don't think we know." Lisa said while Jennie nodded.

"Aah, Sorry I think I just told Jisoo about it." At this point Lisa and Jennie feel a little sad and also betrayed that they don't know the most precious secret about her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are walking to the mountain. While walking, Chaeyoung is looking at her surroundings. She feels like she is meeting with her old friends again. Those trees.

"I can't believe many things have changed but still I'm feeling it's nothing, the air is so feminine to me" She exclaimed about her relationship with this village mountain.

"Why is the house where you spent your childhood not at the main village? Are there more houses?" Jungkook asked while pointing towards the sky.

"Nah, there is only one house alone." Chaeyoung replies.

After many walks to the mountain they reached their destiny. They can't believe that it is real. The sound of waterfall is giving them the vide of China. The birds are chirping, everywhere. Trees are tall and clean. Deers, rabbits everyone is enjoying their mountain life without any fear. After they took a U tern, they found a wooden house. It's bigger than they thought. Chaeyoung blinks her eyes for a clearer vision of her lovely home. All of their words stop at this time. Chaeyoung smiles at their condition and leads to the house. She breathes heavily.

"Mr Huyang? Ms Fuyei...." She called their names loudly.

An old lady showed up with a sword in her hand.

"Who are you? How dare you enter my house?" She asked them. But Chaeyoung is too busy to observe that she does not care to answer.

"The gate was open..." Taehyung replied in Chinese.

"It's our choice whether I left my gate open or not but you entered." She said in anger.

"Ms Fuyei, you remember me?" The lady looks at her with hatred.

"How can I know you?" She replied.

Chaeyoung takes a few steps forward. "You remember a......" She stopped.

"I'm Rorie"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't hasitate to eat, it's your own home." Ms. Fuyei said to them.

"Aah, I placed three dresses for you three in the bed, after finishing your meal you should change." Ms. Fuyei said while pointing at Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa. Then she looks at Chaeyoung and gives her a warm smile.

"It's.....wow these are so beautiful. Different colours with different designs." Lisa amazed by those dresses that Mr. Fuyei gave them.

Lisa