55

Irene and Seulgi totally forget everything and they push Seokjin and Taehyung and run towards her. Seulgi kneels down and touches Chaeyoung. Irene stopped Lisa coming towards Chaeyoung. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo are still behind the cars it's hard for them to believe.

The boy's eyes become blurry looking at the female figure that just laying on the ground and struggling with her breath. Then Seokjin heard Kim Jisoo's painful cry, Jimin heard Jennie Kim's scream and Jungkook heard Lisa's loud voice. They are hearing them. What on the earth they were doing before that they are so deaf to listen to their voices.

Taehyung heard the scream and those heavy breathings. He gives the cold and slow steps towards her.

He kneel down and look at her body and bloods. His body becomes cooler when he feels the female figure's eyes on him. His whole world is doomed. On the other hand Seulgi is ready to shoot a bullet towards Taehyung.

Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin are confused. They know that Taehyung's biggest enemy is Chaeyoung but his walk towards her are saying different, his eyes are saying something different, different that they thought. Their thoughts stop.

Chaeyoung gives a hint to Seulgi not to shoot him. With her shaking lips and half breath she said,

"Am I not allowed to forgive someone?" She is looking at Taehyung's eyes. Yes, this devil Chaeyoung has the power to speak after getting a bullet into her chest.  Her sentence broke his heart into many pieces. Taehyung can't utter a word.

At last Jennie manage to run towards her, Lisa and Jisoo also.

Chaeyoung looks at the three girls. But she is not shocked by seeing their tears. Because she knows only they are in the world who will cry for her. Taehyung is watching the view of the girls crying while touching Chaeyoung's body. Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin are still there, behind the car.

"Chae, don't worry Lia is coming." Jisoo said. Chaeyoung shares a glance at her.

"I have to talk with him." ..........This makes all of them freez. Lisa allowed Taehyung to sit next to Chaeyoung.

"You....you didn't answer my question." Chaeyoung said to him. Taehyung is not looking at her eyes.

"Look at my eyes Kim Taehyung........why are not looking at my eyes, are afraid.......af..... afraid?....."Chaeyoung stop for a moment. But Taehyung is not looking at her, his eyes are trying to find a object to look. Chaeyoung speak again,

"Wh"

"Chaeng, if you want to kill me, then just kill me....I'm ready to take the bullet from you. I'm so sorry........so sorry." This time Taehyung speak up. But he is still not looking into her eyes. His eyes are teary.

"If I could.............If this main killer of Black Angles could kill you Taehyung.......then this killer can die happily with the gun......but.............." At last, Chaeyoung is crying. Her voice cracked. The tears are falling to her chin. Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa are shocked. They feel that they don't know something about Chaeyoung. They can feel her painful tears. Jimin, Jungkook and Seokjin are coming out and look at Chaeyoung's face. And this time Taehyung looks into her eyes.

Chaeyoung again said with her cracking and sobbing voice,

"But I can't kill you........I still have the power to kill you physically......but you know, you....you are controlling me by mentally........if I take the gun and try to point towards you, my hand will shake.........................you win"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm not a killer for you"