Official enemy part 1

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin are sitting in their room, which is at the bar. They are thinking the same thing .........what do they mean by 'official enemy '? And at the last, why did Jisoo shoot three bullets on the sky. Taehyung breaks the glass of wine with his bare hand.

"Aaaah fuck.......why we are thinking about those bitches?" He asks himself.......he is sweating by thinking the same thing for three hours. It is already 2 am. They are still at the bar.

"I swear I'll kill them tomorrow at school." Jungkook says.

"And the most important thing is that they acted strange." Seokjin says.

Jimin: what? strange?

Seokjin moves his head to the other three. "Yes" he says.

"At first, they acted like they were in trouble, but why? They were coming here to meet us... right? Then why did they act like this? And the second point is that Jennie, she got angry at Jungkook, Jungkook just asked her 'why'?" Seokjin says, he is trying to find out the reasons.

"And last, the 'official enemy' and those three gun shots" Jimin added.

"If they are just trying to show us that they are also powerful then? Just like how they showed their guns?" Jungkook asks. But Jimin and Seokjin are quiet.

"But, wait......how did they carry guns with them?" Jungkook again asks. This question makes a scene between them. It takes everyone's attention. Taehyung orders a man to bring the security guards.

"They really try to eat our heads." Jimin says, hitting the table. The guards also come. They had not enough courage to look at their eyes. They know something is happening.

"You did your duties, right?" Taehyung asks. The guards look each other. They don't know if it will be fine for them to say something.

"Why all of you are not answering?" Seokjin shouts.

"Ye....yess" the guards say. Jungkook stand up from his seat and stops infront of a guard. Yes, he is the same guard, who started fighting with the other one earlier, for Chaeyoung.

"But you didn't do your duty sincerely." Then Jungkook moves his eyes towards the other one. "You also" Jungkook looks at Nic, who is standing there.

Two gun shots are heard.

"Nic tell us about the all gang leaders and mafia leaders." Jimin orders. He offers him a chair to sit.

"There are many mafia leaders but no one is female. Those all are male." Jimin nodded. Nic continues........

"But yes, there are eight gangs, including female and male leaders. 'Hwan chi', this gang's leader is Bae Joo-hyun. 'Hunter' gang has two leaders one female and another is male............................but there is no gang which have four female leaders."

"What about 'Black Angles'?" Jungkook asks. Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung look at him.

"It can't be possible " Taehyung says. Seokjin and Jimin also agreed. But Jungkook again asks Nic same question.

"Black Angles............you also know about them boss. They are the most powerful gang. There are no evidence how much gang is under 'Black Angles'. As you know there are four female leaders in 'Black Angles'...................Kim Sooya, the eldest, she is the main commander, her plans never fail.................. Jen, no one knows her title but some people say, Kim and some people say Park, she is the head of their digital weapon and bombs and also she is the main kidnapper. These two are the eldest." Nic stops drinks a glance of water. He looks at Jungkook and says, "Boss they are on another level, these four girls are not 'Black Angles'." Jungkook doesn't say anything. He is also thinking the same way as him. But this time Jimin says," Continue "

"The other one is known as Rosé, just like Jen, her title is also not available. she is the main killer of 'Black Angles'. She herself killed 59 people of the gang 'Osa'. Among them she drinks mostly. After she kill someone she draw a Rose, for this some people also call her Rose.........................the last is "Lili, some people says she is not Korean, may be Japanese. She is the main hacker of 'Black Angles'. After Rosé, you can give her second position in killing." Nic stops speaking. Then he looks at Jimin and Jungkook.

"Now tell us more about them." Jimin again orders. Taehyung and Seokjin also nodded. But this time Nic says, " Sorry boss i don't know about them more than these." The four of them nodded and told him to go.

"I don't know what should we think about them. Let's go to sleep for tonight, and let's meet them tomorrow at school." Jungkook says. Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Chae, i have to say you something." Lisa says. They are lying on bed, trying to sleep. Today Lisa is sleeping with Chaeyoung. Jennie and Jisoo in their own room.

"Hm"

"I'll go there tomorrow" Lisa says. Chaeyoung looks at her.

"I will not go to school tomorrow, i will prepare myself to destroy them."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day has passed. Lisa, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie don't go to school. Seokjin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were waiting for them to come but they didn't.

*1 am

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin in their own mansion.................. sleeping. Today they don't go to the bar. They are tired of thinking about yesterday's incident. They have no mood to sleep with some women, who are still waiting for them in the bar.

It's 1 am, but bar is full of people. Everyone is enjoying it. Some are dancing, some are talking and some are only drinking.

But suddenly the lights are gone. For a second everyone wonders what happens, but they again start to enjoy the darkness. But they don't know that, this enjoyment is not permanent. Suddenly a gun shot is heard from nowhere. This time everyone stops and runs here and there. After few minutes has passed, the gun shots are heard. Lisa shooting everyone. She doesn't mind who is dying and who will die , she just keep shooting them. The people are running. The blood is on her face. Her two hands are holding guns. She is continuously shooting them. The guards are trying to find the shooter, but this darkness don't let them find her. Just in three minutes the bar become silent. Just dead bodies are lying, here and there. Lisa looks at her hand watch 1: 07................she should go. Lisa quickly rushes out from the bar and starts to run. Because if she drives then their men will follow her. After running few minutes she open the door of the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How can it be possible? This is the first time someone comes here and do this." Seokjin is shocked. Not only him but also Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Boss, we find something." Nic shouts. Taehyung and the others run towards him.

A Rose is drawn by someone. Someone drew it wih blood and a knife. Taehyung, Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin looks at each other. Yes, they are looking the same thing. This is true, it is a Rose...........a red Rose. Only one thing is coming on their head.....that is 'Black Angles'. But why? Why 'Black Angles' do this. There is no reason.

"How can it be possible? It is 'Black Angles'?" Jimin asks. He can't believe this. They are sitting on their room, at the bar. The smell of blood is in the bar, everywhere. But they can stay their as long as they want.

"And it is Rosé?" Jungkook asks. The name is short but it makes them more serious. They are thinking the same thing but in different ways.

"The main killer..........." Taehyung says, looking at the moon. He again says " By the way, we know it is 'Black Angles' and if they have done it then we also. I don't care who they are."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lisa, our bullet.......go and take a shower at first." Jennie says with a wide smile. They are at the living room. Enjoying the view that Lisa recorded in the bar.

They are again celebrating their win. But who knows that this is not the end of their story.