9

On the other hand Jisoo. Her soft eyes, heart shaped lips, full black hair......everything is beautiful. She is the goddess of natural beauty. Her father died in a car accident when she was only 7 years old, a child.

Her father was a big business man. He was the CEO of one of the top companies in the world. He was really rich. He loved his daughter and wife. Not only them but if you want to say that he loved everyone, his enemies, his friends...then you can. Because it is the truth. He always tried to help people. His company deals with some valuable jewellery. Everyone loved him. But one day he was going to take Jisoo from her school but suddenly the accident happened. The man who always cared for everyone, who always tried to give love ...... someone hated him very much. He did not die in an accident, never......it is called murder, a murder that changed Jisoo's life. He couldn't even pronounce his last word to his wife and daughter.

After Jisoo's father died they moved from New Zealand to her real home in Korea. Now they are not rich like their past. Jisoo doesn't know what happened to her father's company. She thought to ask her mother.

They lived many years in Korea as normal people. Jisoo is not a kid anymore. She is mature. She can feel her mother's hot tears, which always hide behind her emotions. Jisoo knows that her father's death is not a normal death. But she can't confirm that it was someone's plan to kill her father. She just wants to live a free life with her mother. But one day everything changed. Their house has burnt, her mother died.

Now she is sitting at another special person's home, who gives her a new life.
She was wearing a black skirt with blue top. According to Juu this skirt and top suited her perfectly and she looks more gorgeous.

If you want to see her from Lalisa's views she is very rude

If you want to see her from Lalisa's views she is very rude. Jisoo doesn't talk with anyone. The maids don't want to show their faces because if they do this then Jisoo gives them her very disgusting gaze. So they always wear a mask. Of course a black mask. Jisoo hates white. She is not cute anymore. But she is only cute for her special someone, her Miss J. Every night Jisoo goes to Juu's room because she knows at midnight something is in Juu's mind and maybe it's her heart that she feels lonely. Only Juu can understand Jisoo and only she knows that Jisoo is the cutest person in the world. But for everyone Kim Jisoo is really cold, cold like ice. This cold can destroy your fire.