IUD

Info - Timothée hates you being hurt, IUD insertion, fluff, mention of unprotected sex

"We can have so much raw sex after this," I said, trying to comfort him. Even though it was ME who was getting the IUD insertion, he was being a big baby. He could not bear it when I was in pain. He turned into a big puddle of mush whining about how no one should hurt his baby.

"I know, I'm just so worried about you. Google said cramping and pain," he said drawing frowny faces on my arm as I sat and waited.

"Don't be a baby," I said and kissed his forehead.

"I'm not a baby," he pouted. "I just worry about my girl."

"I know handsome, thanks for being so sweet," I smiled gently.

"Alright, one IUD for Ms. y/l/n," said the doctor as she came in the room.

"How much will it hurt?" Timothée asked immediately.

"Well sir, it won't hurt you one bit," the doctor smiled, snapping on a glove.

"No for her," he said worriedly.

"Not badly, if she's ever had a period it'll be like a short version of that," she said.

"Okay, squeeze my hand as hard as you want Mon amour," he said with big round eyes.

"Okay Timmy," I chuckled.

I squirmed at bit as the speculum was inserted inside me. This was always such a weird feeling. The doctor grabbed the IUD.

"You can do it, you're so brave," Timothée told me. I felt pinch and cramp I squeezed Timothée's hand ever so slightly.

"Oh no, oh y/n, are you okay," he said in a panicked voice.

"All done," smiled the doctor and he sighed wildly.

"Thank goodness. That was wild. Can I have a glass of water?" Timothée asked and I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"You're just goofy," I smirked.

"At least he's involved, we don't see many boyfriends who tag along," the doctor laughed.