First Role

Info - wanting more kids, trying for more kids

"Guess what!" Timothée raced into the house and immediately grabbed Antoinette from my arms and spun her. She laughed and giggled, slapping her small pudgy hands against his face gently.

"Papa home!" She crowed.

"You've got your first role little one, you're gonna be like daddy," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He kissed me enthusiastically on the lips.

"Toni got her first part! The director agree she could play the part of my daughter in the movie I'm doing. Which also means it's all paid for you two to be on set! My whole little family will be on set with me," he said excitedly.

"That's amazing," I smiled. I kissed him for a long time.

"I'm so happy," he said.

"It'll be fun to watch you work," I said.

"Speaking of work," he said, and looked down sheepishly.

"Hmmm?"

"Can we have another one?" He asked desperately.

"She only just turned one," I chuckled already knowing my answer was yes.

"I know but I want her to have a sibling close to her in age. It's perfect, if you're pregnant while you're expected to be on set with me I can take care of you."

"Okay baby, we can try tonight," I said and he was grinning so wide.