Impressed

Info - WW2, mention of bombs, actress reader

I looked at my boyfriend, he was full on weeping. I didn't want to disturb the moment but I did feel like comforting him. I was pretty certain I was the only one with dry eyes in the whole premiere auditorium.

I knew war got people worked up, but I never expected this much pain and heart break to swirl in the air.

I watched myself on screen with the child actors, my children in the movie. I sang to them as bombs fell and exploded on the land around us. This was the very crescendo of the movie, and it flipped back and forth to soldiers as I sang.

I finally couldn't take it anymore, I put my arms around Timothée to comfort him. He held me tightly as if afraid I truly would blow up like my character did.

"Darling," Timothée said as the lights came on and everyone gave the movie a standing ovation.

"I didn't know you could act like that!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I knew you were good, but that was gut wrenching and painful and real, so real. You did a phenomenal job."

"Thank you Timmy, but now you know how I felt about Bones and All," I winked.

"Please stay at mine tonight, I can't bare to not cuddle you all through the night. I need to reassure myself you're here."

"I'd love to baby," I sighed and kissed him.

"I'm seriously so impressed and awestruck by you," he said with a shake of his head. "Like wow, that's MY girl. That insanely talented human calls me her boyfriend."

"I feel the same about you," I smiled.