Dirty Picture

Info - dirty picture, non famous reader

"Hey baby, got us subway," Timothée said, holding up the bags.

"He really visits you every day," my coworker said in awe. Fans had even started picking up that the famous Timothée Chalamet visited his girlfriend at "Top Nails" any chance he got. He was here every lunch break, any time he could be. I thought it was adorable.

"He does indeed," I said, avoiding looking at the fans clambering at the shop doors, it was locked on our lunch hour.

"Hey baby," I said and kissed him slowly.

"Mmmm I love your lips," he said. We sat in the break room, eating what he'd bought.

"Can I use your phone to check the time?" I asked.

"Sure babe," he said, and I saw that his Lock Screen was a picture of me. It wasn't even a very good one. I had just woken up, my hair was tousled, and I looked sleepy.

"Why'd you pick this picture?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Because you look so cute," he said, eyes softening as he looked at it.

"I'll send you some better ones, that one is crap," I laughed.

"I'm not changing it, I love it," he said. "But open it and see my Home Screen."

I did and swatted his arm. It was a picture of my bare breasts. He laughed.

"What if someone sees?" I asked.

"I make sure they don't," he said confidently.

"You're bad Chalamet," I said and pulled him in for a kiss.