Worried

Warnings - alludes to smut, cock warming for comfort

When I awoke, I found Timothée was already awake, which was odd. He was just sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked because that was how he slept. I looked at him for a moment and noticed his hands were shaking.

"Baby?" I asked, running a hand down his back. He shuddered. "Why are you up so early?"

"I'm so scared," he said in a quivering voice. I took his shaking hand, and pulled him back into the bed, and he let me. We laid face to face, and he closed his eyes as I traced his features to calm him down. When I was done I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Can I be inside you while I do? It calms me down," he asked nervously, he was so adorable.

"Yeah baby, you can go in," I said gently. I felt his considerable length enter me, and he sighed in relief now that we were one.

"I'm terrified about shooting today, we're doing some of the singing," he said under his breath.

"Why does that scare you my love?" I asked.

"What if my voice cracks, or I can't reach a note, I've never done a musical movie before. I know there will be voice trainers there, but I'm still so worried.

"Oh baby, that's what it is?" I laughed.

"Don't laugh at me," he frowned.

"It's just confusing to me, that's all," I chuckled. "You have a beautiful voice, there's nothing for you to be afraid of."

"You really think my voice is beautiful?" He asked sheepishly.

"I will be honest and tell you the first thing I thought when I first heard you sing," I said, and he gulped, but nodded, still somehow worried it might be negative.

"Angelic, that is the exact word I thought of," I told him honestly.

"You promise?" He asked.

"I swear," I said, carding my fingers through his tousled hair.

"Mmmm, you always make me feel better," he hummed.

"So do you," I said, leaning forward to kiss him. He deepened the kiss, his hands coming up to cup my breasts. He was hardening to rock solid inside me, and I gasped into his mouth.

"Since I'm already here, we might as well..." he trailed off, panting with need.

"Yes, definitely," I agreed.