First Date

Warnings - looking at cleavage

My friend Saoirse told me she had the absolute perfect man for me. She said we'd hit it off right away. Apparently he had my favorite body type, a great sense of humor, and was a super kind and interesting guy. I trusted her, so she set it up. I still didn't know who I was meeting. She said he'd be in red, so I went with that. She'd told me to dress in blue for him, so I did.

I waited nervously at the restaurant, wishing I hadn't come so early. I was trying not to bite my lip and ruin the makeup.

That's when I saw an absolutely gorgeous man. He was tall, with dark curls, and very thin, just how I liked. It couldn't be him? He was perfection. He was wearing red. My heart stuttered as he noticed me and came over.

"Saoirse's friend," he asked.

"Yes," I breathed, he was even more stunning up close.

"Thank goodness," he beamed, and I took that as a compliment.

"She was right when she said you were just my type, I'm Timothée," he offered a hand. I was practically swooning. I was his type too?

"Well, she said the same thing to me about you, and she wasn't wrong, I'm y/n," I said, and shook his hand. There were immediate sparks.

We got a table and sat down. He had pulled out my chair for me generously. I still felt hot all over from his attention.

"So what do you like to do?" He asked.

"I enjoy reading and writing, getting lost in new worlds," I smiled.

"I do the same, only add acting onto that," he said.

"Yeah? You any good?" He turned red.

"I'd like to think so," he shrugged.

"Nah, I bet you're great," I beamed, and he looked lovestruck.

"I could show you a piece of one of my shows," he said.

"I'd love to see," I said excitedly. I was in awe when I'd finished watching.

"I was dead wrong," I said, and he wilted.

"You're so far beyond great. That was sensational!"

"You think so?"

"How are you not already famous?" I asked.

"Stop it," he chuckled.

Over the course of the meal I moved closer and closer to Timothée. I wanted to signal to him how much I was enjoying myself. I noticed him licking his lips and trying not to look down at my cleavage.

"Hey, Timothée," I said gently.

"Hmm?"

"You can look at my cleavage if you want," I winked. He gulped audibly.

"Oh I like you," he smirked, taking a nice long look down.

"The feeling is mutual," I chuckled.

At the end of the night, we were going to split at the entrance.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" He asked.

"Not at all," I said, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me gently at first but then deepened the kiss so that we we were making out on the sidewalk. We only separated when someone shouted at us to get a room. His eyes were sparkling and he was giggling.

"I'll text you," he said.

"You better," I said. I left feeling warm and giddy with excitement.