No Happy Birthday

Info - ass slap, forgetting birthday, Mention of pegging, allusions to sex, angry reader, tackling, jealousy

"Good morning lovely," he said and kissed my nose. I waited for the words, but they didn't come.

"Ugh I hate to leave such a beautiful sight," he said and slapped my ass lightly so he could watch it jiggle.

"Leave?" I demanded.

"Luca and Taylor and I are meeting up to discuss another movie idea," he explained. Taylor, she took all his attention lately.

Maybe this was all fake. Maybe he'd planned a surprise for me. I'd wait. I planned an outing with my mom and sister while he was away.

"Gotta stay late, hope you understand xoxo" - Timmy💖

No I didn't understand! Stay late? On my damn birthday? At this point I knew he'd forgotten. I tried to watch tv as I waited to rip him a new one. However, I couldn't stop getting worked up. I switched to reading, but it didn't help.

Finally, when the sky was dark and starless, I heard him come in. I just sat and didn't greet him.

"Baby, you should've heard the joke Taylor told today," he said and I heard the fridge. He was repeating the joke but I wasn't listening, my eyes were blurred with tears. Finally, he came into the living room, still talking about Taylor.

"Why aren't you talking?" He asked. I lifted my tear stained face to him.

"Holy shit!" He was speeding to me and holding my face. I ripped myself out of his grasp.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I was so mad I could hardly form words.

"What is today?" I growled.

"Huh?"

"Tell me today's date!" I snarled. Realization hit him and his mouth dropped open.

"Y/n I'm so sorry!" He cried.

"Get away from me, go talk to your precious Taylor," I spat. I was marching away and he grabbed me, tackling me to the couch until he was over me and had me trapped with his body.

"Get off you ass hole!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, I love you," he repeated these words and kissed my face over and over again. The rage in me was calming as I noticed the tears in his eyes. He laid his head down on my chest.

"This heart beat is my favorite noise, and I'm so glad you were born," he sighed. "I am incredibly sorry. Baby I will do anything to make it up to you, make me your slave for a day, I don't care. I don't feel about Taylor the way I feel about you. You're on my mind all the time. I adore you, mind, body, and soul like I've never loved anyone else."

"Okay, fine, I'll forgive you, but tomorrow we're going out, then we have a spa day together, and order take out, and watch my favorite movie. Also, I get to peg you," I listed.

"Anything you want," he said, giving me a slow kiss on my lips.

"Timothée, right now, make me come five times before you cum once," I directed.

"Ohhhh," he wiggled his eyebrows. "You wanna break our record, okay pretty girl, I'll see what I can do."