High For A Confession

Warnings - being high, mentions of oral sex, jealousy

"See," he said, as he took another drag. "Doesn't it feel amazing?"

"I feel like a computer," I said.

"A computer?" He asked.

"Yeah, like when you refresh a page, that keeps happening with your room," I said.

"Oh," he laughed.

He was hitting it a lot more often than I was. He was starting to get very goofy, whereas I just felt relaxed.

"You hungry, I'm so hungry," he moaned and went to get a bag of Doritos.

"Haha you have the munchies," I laughed.

"Nothing tastes better than when you're high," he moaned. "Wait, I wonder what pussy would taste like high."

"Timmy," I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I don't have a pussy, so I can't try it," he said sorrowfully. I was waiting for him to remember I did have a pussy, and to have to awkwardly shut down his proposal to eat me out. The worst part would be I didn't want to, but he was very high, and my best friend that I wasn't supposed to have a crush on.

"Ohhh, this tastes so good," he cried, and I noticed actual tears.

"Why are you crying?" I chuckled.

"My poor teeth, they can't taste it, all the work they do and the tongue gets all the pleasure."

"Sthupid tong," he listed as he went cross eye'd to look at his tongue. I was dying laughing.

"You're so high," I chuckled.

"Are you looking for a boyfriend?" He asked suddenly.

"I - uh,-"

"Because there's a guy who keeps looking at you," he said. I was beyond confused.

"I know it's rude to point, but," he gestured to my right. I covered my mouth when I saw he was gesturing to a mirror that showed himself.

"I think he wants to date you," he said, making a disgusted face.

"But I don't want him too!" He said pouting, crossing him arms.

"Why Timmy?" I giggled.

"Because I've liked you for years and you never fucking notice, and I hate it," he whined.

"Wait really?" I asked.

"Yes, can you just fucking get a hint already?"

"Come here you," I said, pulling him down so his head was in my lap. We fell asleep, and a couple hours we woke up groggily.

"D-did I do it?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked.

"I'm sleeping so close to you, I must've done it!"

"Do what Timmy?" I asked.

"I was planning on getting super high so I could finally tell you I have feelings for you. I can't remember if I did it or not.

"You did," I said with a wild grin.

"D-did, do?"

"Come here my boy," I said, and kissed him.