Horny Happy Crying

Warnings - tattoo, wedding anniversary, being horny, allusions to smut

"It's our tenth wedding anniversary, I can hardly believe it," she said as she kissed me heartily. We'd done all the coupley things, and the kids were away, so now it was time to have sex so many times all we knew were each other's names, but I had a gift to give her first.

"The traditional gift is aluminum," I informed her. She made a face.

"I like new dress you got me much more than some aluminum foil," she smiled.

"Well, I got you something else too," I said sheepishly. I knew name tattoos were normally a bad idea, however ten years hadn't changed anything for us. I was willing to risk it.

"What?" She asked excitedly.

"You know how you're always obsessing over my hipbones?" I asked her.

"Mmm, yes," she sighed. I didn't know why she liked them so much, but she did, so I'd known the exact place to have this done.

"Look," I said gently. I lifted my shirt to show her the healing tattoo of the first letter of her first name. She clapped a hand over her mouth, and I saw tears enter her gorgeous eyes.

"I figure in twenty, I can get your middle initial and when we his thirty, your last, which is the same as mine."

"Timmy," she gasped.

"To be honest," I smirked. "I expected you to be horny, not happy crying."

She flung her arms around me, and peppered my face with kisses.

"Don't worry," she sniffled. "I'm horny too," she told me, and kissed my mouth, while tracing the raised letter on my hipbone.

"Horny, happy, crying?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes my husband, horny, happy, crying," she responded.