Whole World

Info - fluff, dad Timmy

"How about do you promise to always be my daddy?"

"Of course I'll always be your daddy," Timothée chuckled. I was listening outside Madeline's bedroom door. Her and Timmy were so cute together.

"Will my name always be Madeline?" She asked as she handed him her pastel green bunny.

"If you want it to be, some people grow up and want to be named something different and that's okay," Timmy explained. My heart soared. He know how important it was to me to let her know we supported her no matter what.

"Otay, mmmm, I have a bad question," she said quietly.

"Yeah love?" He asked her and from the mirror, I could see him pull her into his lap.

"Owiver and Maya's mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore. Will you ever stop loving mommy?"

"Let me tell you a story. One day daddy thought he had eeeeeeeverything he thought he wanted. He was so happy."

"Did you have a pony?"

"I could have," he chuckled.

"But then one day I went to a party and I saw this beautiful girl," he continued.

"Mommy!" She crowed.

"Nope, mommy wasn't there. This girl's name was Ally. I asked her out because I thought she was cute."

"Where's mommy then?" She asked.

"Well, when I and Ally went out, the waitress was flawless. She was kind, sweet, smart, funny and she stole my heart."

"Mommy!" Madeline screamed again.

"Yup," he said. "I was out with a beautiful girl but I couldn't keep my eyes off mommy. She was like a bright light and I was lured to her."

"What does luuured mean?"

"It means I was like, hypnotized," he said after a moment.

"Oh, so you really liked mommy?" Madeline asked him.

"Liked her? I was obsessed. You know your favorite bunny stuffie?" He asked her.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"I would have given her one thousand bunnies to kiss her," he told her and I held my heart, dying of cuteness.

"Wow!"

"When I met mommy I realized I didn't need ponies and money, and movies and stuffed bunnies, all I wanted was her. So no I will never stop loving mommy. You and mommy are my world."

"Your whole world?" She asked, and I could see in the mirror that her eyes were wide in surprise.

"Yes baby, my whole world."

"I love you papa," she said and landed a smacking kiss on his cheek.

"I know silly girl but you need to go to sleep now. Can you sleep like a big girl for me?"

"Yes papa," she nodded and cuddled her bunny and closed her eyes.