Bad Kisser

Warnings - kiss shaming, crying

I found Timothée crying in the bathroom when I came over. I ran over to him immediately.

"I'm sorry," he sniffled. "I know you hate it when people cry."

"I don't hate it when people cry, I just feel bad, tell me what's the matter dear boy," I said.

"You know the trip we went on?" He asked. We'd gone on a lovely weeks vacation on a yacht. We'd been all over each other and he'd told me he loved me. I was over the moon,

"Yes, best week of my life," I said.

"The paps caught us. Everyone is saying I look like a horrible kisser, and like I'm sucking your soul out. I'm trying not to care but I all I want is to be good for you," he said dismally.

"Listen my boy," lifting his face and cupping it.

"They're all jealous that I have a gorgeous boyfriend and we're crazy in love. You aren't a bad kisser, even if you do own my soul. I adore kissing you. If you're what a bad kisser is I don't want a good one," I said, and brushed his tears away.

"You mean it?" He asked.

"Of course I do, haven't you noticed how touchy I am with you, I wasn't like that with other boyfriends. You are special," I said and nuzzled my nose with his.

"I love you," he sighed, and pulled me onto his lap. He began to kiss me, and I made sure to appreciate it.

"You know what," I said through kisses.

"Mmm?"

"You're the best I've ever had," I told him.

"Really?" He asked, pride puffing him up.

"Easily," I smiled.