Wait

Info - almost breaking up, being distant, crying, being too busy

"Please don't say it," he sighed, putting his fork down. My heart panged in my chest. How did he know?

"Say what?" I asked quietly.

"You asked me to have dinner with you, you haven't asked me that in ages. You have hardly eaten a thing. You won't look at me. We haven't had sex in what feels like years. You're going to break up with me," he said, and as he spoke his voice cracked more and more.

"Yes," I said solemnly.

"I wish I knew why!" He said, shoving the heels of his hands into his eyes. I was shocked. I didn't think he'd cry.

"I-I thought you were over me. I thought I was saving you the trouble," I stuttered.

"Over you? How could I be over the love of my life?"

"You still love me?" I asked quietly.

"Did I ever say I didn't?" He demanded.

"No, but Timmy, you started the distance. I tried to have sex, I tried to hang out. Yeah, you asked me to move in, but there hasn't been much more. The fame, it's too much. I feel like I hear rumors about you cheating more than I get to kiss you."

"I know, I know I did. I- the truth is I was worried this would happen so I wanted you to move in so we'd always have some time together. I know my schedule has been so crazy, but that will end soon. I know it's selfish, but can you just hold on a month or two more, and then you'll have all of me again. I promise I'll make up for the lost time. Two more months and all the promotion is done."

I couldn't help the tears that filled my eyes and I came over and sat in his lap. I gently kissed his chest and neck. A low groan loosed from his throat.

"That feels so good," he said, holding me tighter.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet, I'd wait years to have all of you again. I genuinely thought you didn't want me," I sighed.

"Look at me angel," he requested and I did.

"I will always want you. You are it for me," he promised.

"I've missed you so damn much," I said, clinging to his shirt. The way he kissed me was hungry and desperate. My hands went under his shirt and I felt his muscles contract.

"The things you do me are wild," he breathed.

"Forever?" I breathed into his mouth.

"Forever," he nodded eagerly.