Forgetting

Warnings - high, Timmy's POV, horny, fight, name calling

Cudi's party was a blast, and I couldn't imagine a better night. I was on a high of fun, and a high from the blunt that had been passed around. My shirt was nearly completely unbuttoned. I couldn't wait to tell y/n all about it, and maybe fuck her senseless too, I was horny.

I nearly fell through the front door. I shushed the alarm that went off for a second before I punched in the code. I giggled and placed my keys down. I was ridding myself of my shirt when I saw a light on in the living room.

I walked into it slowly. I saw y/n, and she looked nothing like I'd ever seen her. Her eyes were swollen, and completely red rimmed. She sat next to a pile of tissues. However, her arms were crossed and if ooks could kill is be deader than dead.

"H-hey baby," I said, taking my shirt off completely. I leaned down to kiss her and she roughly pushed me away.

"What crawled up your ass?" I snapped.

"What is today, Timothée?" She asked.

"Saturday," I said automatically. Next came my trousers. I pulled down my boxers a bit. "Wanna suck my cock baby? I'm horny."

"You're fucking disgusting," she snarled.

"You can't be mad at me for going to a party! Stop being so controlling," I said the last part, knowing it would especially bother her. She hated being called that.

"What is today!" She roared, standing up so that she was more level with me, even though I towered over her still.

"August sixth.... Oh shit," I gulped, realizing what a terrible, horrible thing I'd done.

"That right, August fucking sixth, happy anniversary baby," she said, shoving me, and walking past me. I heard mumble something about not even getting a text.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

"Let me go, you absolute asshole," she cried. I held her in my arms, and rocked us slowly.

"You're such an egotistical, vain, stupid man," she said, but I could sense her resolve waning as I ran my hands through her hair.

"Why do I love you so much, but you're able to forget me," she finally sobbed into my chest.

"Angel, I totally fucked up. I didn't mean those things I said, I promise. I was mad at myself when I realized I hadn't talked to you all day, and when I realized what day it was, fuck I'm so sorry. It's not that I forgot you, I just have a lot going on. I'm going to work harder on making you a priority."

"You love me right?" She asked.

"Of course, more than anything in this world. I'm going to spoil you for a whole month for fucking up this bad."

"I don't want you to spoil me, I just want you," she breathed.

"Then that's what you get," I said, kissing the top of her head.