Body Comfort

Info - plus sized reader, fatphobia, self hatred, dirty comment by Timothée, ass grabbing

I was making some snacks for Timothée and his friends while he watched football. I wasn't a fan but I enjoyed being hospitable. I brought them into the living room and kissed Timmy before putting them down.

"I'm gonna use the rest room, and thanks baby," he smiled at me, and kissed my cheek before leaving.

As I was exiting I heard one of his friends mention my name, so I lingered to hear.

"You think she has another bowl of these she'll eat all by herself?" One asked.

"No, I think she already ate a whole bowl probably," another laughed. My heart cracked.

"Why is Timothée dating a fatty anyway, I didn't know he was a chubby chaser," another one chuckled.

I covered my mouth to hide my sob. I didn't want to hear anymore. I went up to the bedroom. Timothée came to bed later and assumed I was asleep. He cuddled up to me and fell asleep himself. I awoke before him with an ache in my heart. I got out of his grasp and went to the bathroom.

I stood on the scale and let tears well in my eyes. I was so disgusting, and Timothée deserved so much better.

"Hey, where are my morning kisses missy," Timothée stomped into the bathroom.

"Oh sweet heart, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm a fat blob and you deserve better," I wailed.

"Who in this world gave you that idea?" He asked, rushing to hold me.

"Your friends said it last night. They said they didn't know you were a chubby chaser and that I probably ate a whole bowl of snacks myself," I sobbed.

"Those ungrateful fucking assholes, they're never coming here again," he said sternly.

"Timmy-"

"No, stop, you are the most gorgeous girl in the whole wide world. I love you just the way you are. You're sexy, and beautiful, and cute, and that's just looks, don't get me started on your personality. You have my heart baby," he said and kissed me, and wiping my tears.

"And my cock, because holy fuck this ass!" He said and clapped his hands down on it. I giggled.

"Thank you Timmy, I love you too," I said.