Ruining the Aesthetic

Info - plus sized reader, comfort, fat phobia

I couldn't stop the sobs. I was contemplating calling Timothée, but I didn't want to bother him. Finally, my need for comfort won out. I dialed his number.

"Baby?" He asked, and he sounded alarmed because I was sniffling and sobbing.

"E-Emily said she didn't want to hang out anymore," I said mopping at my eyes.

"Why's that honey?" He asked and heard him shuffling around.

"Can you send me your location so I can come get you baby girl?"

I did as he asked. I poured out the story of how Emily was obsessed with looks. I told him how lately she kept commenting on my weight but I'd brushed it off. I didn't mind the few extra pounds. Timothée found it sexy, and I'd always enjoyed being a bit more full bodied than other women. I always knew when men talked about a nice ass, juicy thighs, and a soft body, they meant me.

"She finally said I ruined the aesthetic of her friend group. She said I was embarrassing to be around, that's why we never went out to eat anymore. She said to lose 20 pounds before even thinking about contacting her."

"What a bitch," I heard from above me. I launched myself into Timothée's arms. He held me as I cried.

"You are the ultimate aesthetic, you being in a room makes everything and every one better. You are as bright as the sun Mon amour, and I enjoy your shining light, don't let her dim it," he begged.

"I won't, I promise," I sniffled.

"Come on my girl, let's go get ice cream," he chuckled.