Different Crowds

Info - Timmy and reader run in different crowds, handsy makeout, fake rivals, over the clothes action, secret relationship, falling fast, mention of head

Timothée and I ran in very different circles. I was friends with some of the popular girl pop singers, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. In one of my songs I'd referenced one of Timothée's Movies. When asked about it, he said he hadn't heard it because he didn't listen to "that" kind of music. Being who he was, people had decided my music wasn't deep enough for him.

Once I'd looked further into him, I'd become infatuated. He WAS deep, wise, kind, beautiful, gentle, funny, dorky, talented, and so damn sexy. After I researched him, I decided to see if he'd notice if I added him into more songs. Finally, finally there was a party where he and I were both invited. I was so excited so I had my stylers go wild. He was also looking amazing. My eyes kept drifting to him and every time, his eyes met mine.

I made an excuse to leave my group and walk over to where Kid Cudi's posse was. I made a show of tripping and falling directly into Timothée's arms.

"Hello there my biggest fan," he purred.

"I think I hurt my ankle," I lied. "Help me out?"

I pretended to limp until we were out of sight of everyone. I kissed him heatedly and he responded in kind.

"How about this, we take a up a little rivalry, make the outcome all the sweeter?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"We finish our little dalliance here, we kiss until our lips are swollen, and we touch and tease one another over our clothes; but then we leave one another throbbing. We lock eyes all night long, knowing how strange it would be for us to give into one another, knowing our friend groups. We leave here with a competition. You add me subtly in one of your songs, and I'll do an improve line about you in my next film. If you get as many streams as I get box office views on release we meet again. Winner gets head from the other."

"Deal," I said and we started up again breathlessly.

"Mmmmm," he whimpered as I rubbed his bulge and it hardened. The heel of his palm ground into my pubic mound, putting pressure on my clit.

"Fuck Timothée, you're addictive," I moaned.

His other hand was on my ass as he kissed me like his lift depended on it. He nipped at my neck, leaving a hickey he told me darkly that he couldn't help. I adored his lips, soft and dark pink and incredibly needy.

"I wanna stick my hand down your pants so bad," I whined. "You're so damn hard Timmy, you feel big."

"Eight inches," he gasped in my ear as I squeezed him.

"Holy shit," I breathed as I ground desperately against him.

"You want me so bad don't you princess?" He asked me as he sucked on my neck.

"Yes!" I said eagerly.

"And my cock is absolutely soaked with precum," he moaned into my neck.

"So what should we do?"

"Stop," he said and pushed me back. We stared at one another, panting.

"Really?" I asked.

"I mean, it'll make it better, but I'm seriously thinking of reconsidering this deal because I want to fuck you up against this wall more than I want a lot of things."

"No, we'll wait, come on, we can do it," I said, backing away.

"See you out there," he waved.

"Omg who is that, he keeps looking at you," one of my friends asked. I saw Timmy glancing at me with a knowing look.

"Oh ew, never, not my type, he doesn't look like he could be in our group," I chuckled and winked back at him.

Months later I was in his arms. We'd be intimate many times by now and we were falling hard despite our different circles.

"I just adore you. I love the way you sing," he hummed. He was always complimenting me, letting me know he loved me no matter what happened. None of our friends knew anything, and it was cute that way. I'd get flowers from a secret admirer or come around with hickeys and my friends would be all a buzz, but I didn't let them know a thing.

"I wanna show you ooooooffff," he whined as he braided my hair slowly.

"Sweet Angel," I sighed. "They won't be happy, we're from different sides of the track."

"Alright Ms. Dramatic, we aren't Romeo and Juliet," he chuckled, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"Timmy, it isn't because I don't love you, but isn't it fast? We already said 'I love you' pretty fast. Are we being crazy?"

"Honestly Mon amour," he whispered, as if he were shy. "I feel stronger about you than I've ever felt about anyone."

"So do I," I said quietly. "Should we tell them then?"

"Yeah baby, let's tell them, damn the consequences and odd looks," he chuckled.

"They'll be pretty disturbed, I've made it seem like we were complete rivals," I giggled. He tackled me down to the couch and tickled me.

"I'm sorry!" I wailed. "I love you."