And Then You

Info - pillow talk, soul mates, settling down, mention of smut

We'd just finished fucking and to my surprise, Timothée wasn't fast asleep. He'd pulled me to him. He'd squeeze me tight or interrupt what I was saying with a kiss, which I didn't mind

"I love you," he sighed, and kissed my forehead. "Did you know before you, I didn't believe in true love?" He asked.

"Huh? You're such a romantic," I said in confusion and felt compelled to dart forward and capture his lips.

"Yeah, too damn romantic, I didn't think it was possible to find someone who matched so completely with me. I knew I'd have to settle, and then you," he sighed happily.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked as I teared up.

"Don't cry, smile, I love that smile," he beamed.

"I never wanted to settle down, work was too busy, but you have me dreaming of picket fences and little pattering feet. I never thought I'd give anyone one of these, but again, and then you," he said, holding up my ring finger where the engagement ring sat.

"Really?" I asked.

"I designed it myself because our love is so damn unique. I didn't know I'd been waiting my whole life for you. Why do you think I've been so involved in wedding planning, I can't wait!"

"You're too sweet, fuck I'm lucky," I said. He rolled me on top of him. I got nervous in this position, I didn't want to be too heavy, but he loved it. He said It calmed him, and I did adore listening to his heartbeat.

"No I'm lucky, you're my soul mate, plain and simple," he said, playing with my hair. "And fuck, I'm so glad it's you."