Down At The Beach

Info - newly famous reader, famous Timmy, bathing suits, expensive gifts

"Hey, there's a beach near here," he said as he gave me a goodbye for the day hug. They got longer everyday it seemed. The tension between us kept growing.

"Wanna go?" He asked.

"I'll get changed and meet you there?" I offered.

"Absolutely," he nodded.

I got changed into my bikini. The summer was clinging to the weather and it was muggy and warm. He was in his trunks, looking magnificent in the fading sun,

"You look really good," he said, eyes widening.

"So do you," I said sheepishly.

"Hey, wanna dance?" He asked suddenly.

"Why?" I asked as he turned on Blondie.

"I want to be close to you," he said simply.

"I want that too," I sighed. He took me in his arms and he swayed with me. As we moved we talked about our dreams and ideas. He complemented me on my acting style since I was so new to it.

"You're always so warm, and you always smell like daisies," he sighed, nuzzling his nose into my neck. I could hardly breathe.

"How long have we been dancing?" I asked, realizing we were now bathed in moonlight.

"Does it matter?" He hummed.

"No," I sighed pulling him closer ,"No it doesn't."

"Can I give you something?" He asked.

"Of course," I nodded. He handed me a velvet box.

"What's this?"

"Open!" He said giddily. I opened and my mouth dropped open.

"Timothée, I can't," I said.

"Read the note," he said, ignoring my words.

"Will you be mine?" I read as I fingered the cartier love bracelet.

"Will you?" He asked as he showed me his matching screwdriver necklace.

"Absolutely," I said, throwing my arms around him joyously.