ADHD

Info - reader with ADHD, reader has hyperfixation and over stimulation problems

"So I was walking past the 'Hot Brews' coffee shop-"

"I got you the coffee you needed," she said quickly. "Speaking of coffee don't forget we have coffee date on Thursday. It's gonna be fun, I'm going to wear my new rainbow overalls."

"Baby," I put a hand on her knee.

"What?" She asked with a bright smile.

"You interrupt me a lot," I said. Her smile fell.

"I'm sorry, I'm worried I'll forget what I need to say if I don't blurt it out," she said sadly.

"I'm not mad Mon amour, I'm worried," I said gently.

"What do you mean?"

"I think you have ADHD baby, the other day you kept saying you felt like you felt like you'd die if you couldn't finished the entirety of the video game you were playing. Then the other day you were explaining your over stimulation to me and it wasn't like anything I've felt. I don't want to be a Google doctor but when I searched it sounded like you were feeling a lot of the things that people with ADHD experience."

"I'm sorry, am I bad?" She asked with wide earnest eyes.

"Darling of course not, I just want you to get any help you may need. I love you so much and how your brain works, I just don't want you in a second of pain."

"Thank you Timmy," she said and came to kiss me. I would always treasure her darling kisses.