Composer

Info - famous reader, star struck Timmy

"Could I have your autograph?" A handsome boy begged me. He looked to be around my age, which surprised me. My fan base was usually much older. I didn't know young people listened to instrumental or classical music that often.

"Of course," I smiled. I sighed his script.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I'm trying to get a part in the local theatre," he admitted sheepishly.

"Oh, good luck," I smiled.

"My dream is to be a famous actor. I'd absolutely love if you did the score for anything I did," he said sheepishly.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah, your music just evokes so much emotion. Hearing one of your pieces can make me elated or make me cry. I just admire you so much," he said honestly.

"Alright, then I think you should be my date to the award show next week. We can see where your passion gets you eh?"

His eyes bugged out of his head.

"You're joking," he said.

"I'm not joking. I'd love to hear your opinions. Just give me your number so we can keep in contact," I smiled.

"Of course!" He said, and scribbled it down for you.

"You let me know if you get the part alright," I said and kissed his cheek. With star struck eyes he lifted his hand to touch where my lips had been.

"Y-yeah, I will."