Burn

Warnings - accusing of cheating, insecure Tim

"Shit," I mumbled as pain radiated through my neck. If burned myself with the damn straightener. I looked at the sizeable mark and sighed. People at work were going to stare.

"Morning Mon Amor," said a groggy Timothée. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and began to kiss down my neck.

"Mmm, that feels good," I sighed.

"Why don't you stay home from work and I can make you feel even more good?" He said, playing with my hair.

"You say that every morning," I chuckled.

"Wait, what the fuck is that," his fingers brushed the sensitive burn and I winced.

"Is that a hickey, I know I didn't put one there. You always tell me to avoid marking your neck," he was talking fast, anxiety making him babble.

"Timmy-"

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked as he whirled my chair around to face him. He had tears in his eyes.

"Timmy, baby, calm down," I said as I noticed his erratic breathing. "I burned myself with my hair straightener, it's just a burn," I told him, taking his face into my hands.

"Oh," he blew out a breath, and calmed his breathing.

"It bothers me a little that you'd think I'd do that," I said, running a thumb over his cheekbone.

"I just get insecure sometimes, you're so amazing, and I'm just me," he said, avoiding my eyes.

"Hey!" I pulled him down onto my lap, and pressed my forehead against his.

"You are absolutely wonderful. Not a day goes by that I'm not wildly thankful for you. I would never ever cheat. Being with someone else doesn't appeal to me in the least. I don't even have any threesome fantasies. You're it for me, period. There's no one else and there never will be."

"Thank you, Mon Amor, you always know how to comfort me," he beamed. I guided his lips to mine, and we had a slow and romantic make out.

"You know, I will call in sick to work, you're more important, I've gotta remind you how much I love you," I told him, and watched him smile so brightly it would outshine the sun.

"I adore you."