His Friends

Info - Major PDA, needy Timmy, fluff

"Guess who," I said, covering Timothée's eyes in his actors chair. He went totally stiff.

"MON AMOUR!" He screamed and he was knocking the chair down as he scrambled out and he grabbed me. He was kissing me all over my face and spinning me around and also feeling me up somehow. I wasn't sure how we ended up on the floor him and I making out furiously, but we did.

"Okay. no thank you," came a sarcastic voice. I looked up to see Florence Pugh.

"Timmy come on, I'm trying to make a good impression," I giggled as he stuffed his face in my cleavage.

"It's okay, I assumed this would happen, he's bragged about you non stop," she told me. I finally got to my feet even if Timmy had his arms wrapped around me from behind and was kissing my neck like crazy.

"I've wanted to meet you forever Florence," I said with a smile.

I spent a week on set and me and Flo and Z became fast friends.

"I'm going out sweetness," I said as he continued to kiss all over my chest.

"Just a little longer, it's so sweet that you're friends with my friends," he said, and tried to capture my lips.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because maybe if you have friends, you'll want to stay with me a little longer," he said, raising his crossed fingers.

"Oh Timmy is that why?" I asked, cupping his face.

"Yeah baby, I just miss you like hell," he sighed.

"Well, I want to stay if you'll have me."

"Of course angel," he smiled. "I want you always, but now that I'm satisfied, go make Flo and Z happy."

"Will do Timmy!"