Purging

Warnings - eating disorder, puking, self hate, blaming someone else for your problem, crying, worrying about weight gain.

"Open up!" Came a rough voice. I cursed myself mentally. I'd known I'd scurried off too soon, and he'd been getting suspiciously lately. I looked up at my face, I knew I had a couple more mouthfuls I could empty. If I stopped now it would bother me. I'd physically feel the fat adding onto my body.

"One minute!" My voice was hoarse. I did my ritual, I quickly cleaned the seat, I washed my hands throughly, and gargled. I couldn't hide the other signs, the teary eyes, the inflamed mark on my hand where my teeth hit, and the swollen face from purging.

"I know what you're doing," he said sternly.

"Just pooping, you know how I be," I said, quoting to office as a distraction. He folded his arms, not impressed.

"You're stick thin, you wear only baggy clothing, you run away from any meal to the bathroom as fast as you can, if I listen at the door I hear gagging, you avoid anything acidic, and you always complain about the sensitivity of your teeth. Baby, you're bulimic," he told me.

"I just didn't feel well," I lied.

"We've been together three years, can you please not lie to me," he sighed dismally.

"Okay fine, but it's your fault," I said feeling judged and unhappy.

"Mine?" He asked, but he looked like he didn't believe me. I was often like this when I was blamed, I was trying to work on it, to get batter at accepting fault. This was the first time I'd done it in months.

"Yeah, you're always around such gorgeous girls. You say you love me, but it can't be true, because I look like an ogre. All I want to be is beautiful for you. I wish I could be what you deserve!" After my rant I fell into sobs.

"Shhh, baby angel," he said, and pulled me to him. "It's okay Mon Amor. I know you feel insecure. You don't need to feel that way. There is no one else for me. I don't like you so thin, it scares me. Can we work on this together, and get a counselor?"

"I suppose, but what if I gain back the weight?" I cried.

"I hope you do, I miss my healthy girl," he said sadly.