🌊81🌊

.: 3 months later :.

Dream stretched his arms, feeling something move next to him.
"Mhm." He slowly went back to sleep- adjusting himself in the small den.

As he was about to full drift off, something firmly hit him on the head quite firmly.

"OW!" Dream woke up, looking down.
"Hali! What are you doing?!" He gripped his head, seeing hali sitting on the blanket.

Hali held a clam, giggling.
"Daddy!!" He held it up.
"Want food and play!"

Dream had an unimpressed look, glancing around the small den.
"Jesus you are little shit sometimes." He grumbled, rubbing the top of his head .
"George..?

"Mhm." George shuffled, rubbing his fins softly before adjusting himself under the blankets.

Dream looked down, seeing George curled up in the fluffy blanket.
"George." He lightly nudged him.
"Can you wake up for a moment."

George turned over, mumbled.
"What.." he blinked, looking up at Dream... he was exhausted... he just wanted to sleep.

"I have to go hunt- is that fine with you." Dream stretched, rubbing the back of his head.

"Take hali with you... I can't watch him." George happily smiled, having his tail curled around dreams.
"I'm tired from hunting last night."

Dream nodded, leaning over an placing a faint peck on George's cheek.
"Alright love, I'll be back." He soon looked over at the thin layer bubble.
"Come on hali."

Hali quickly slid out of the bubble, happily gasping as he swam ahead.

Dream I slid out of the den, swimming in the water soon after.
"Carefully hali- don't swim to fast." He looked ahead, seeing hali swim ahead.
"Your gonna crash into the wall again- you've done that many times."

"Sorry!"
Hali turned and swam back to Dream, swimming around him.
"Daddy a merman now!" He smiled.

"You remind me everyday hali." Dream hummed, swimming up to the surface... he's curious about his crew.
"Before we hunt, Let's see how everyone's doing before we go and hunt."

"Okay daddy!" Hali swam up with Dream.
"I go see uncle sap with daddy!"

Dream peaked his head up, seeing everyone doing there own thing.

As soon as he reached surface- he was greeted

"Good Morning dream." Sapnap hummed, leaning against the tree.
"You and George slept in late again." He watched as hali peaked his head up.
"It's almost sun high."

"Yeah, I was about to go hunt." Dream yawned, stretching his arms.
"Hali was hungry." He hummed softly, yawning.
"And he wants to play as-well.."

"Don't worry, Punz and ponk already went hunting." Sapnap looked over at shore.
"Tommy was gonna go but uh..." he looked over at the thrashing water, seeing a white and red striped tail.
"He had other problems occur.."

Dream looked over- seeing Wilbur and Tommy fighting.
"Jesus Christ..." he yawned, rubbing his eyes.
"So I'm guessing the other mer kids or whatever they are now went with ponk and Punz..?"

"Yeah, they were following ponk- except hali and alon."
Sapnap nodded, looking down at hali.
"Jesus.. it's been three months already since we settled here." He smiled.